- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
18 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Tejpur is famous for its gardens and this is one of the well maintained Parks . We can just spend some time here.Written 23 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One has to pass through this bridge to connect to Tezpur and rest of NorthEast.
View around the bridge to see river Brahma putra. Just a pass over place. Won’t take much time.Written 9 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Recommended for history lovers and appreciate the culture. Nice the place and watch the city Tezpur from highest place from the riverbed mighty Brahmaputra.Written 8 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- it takes around 2 hours to reach the temple from tezpur town no traffic problem.nice place for time spent thereWritten 24 May 2018
- Important temple in Tejpur. A must visit. Lord siva is Deity and we can enter in to sanctum sanctorum , toch and worship Linga. Located in Scenic surroundings.Written 23 March 2020
- It's a small Urban town near Tezpur. Inhabited by different communities and there are tea gardens around this place. Connected with roads and railways and easily accessible.Written 6 March 2019
- Uphill nearby the brahmaputra river in the silence of the nature and in a beautiful forest it is possible to walk thru ancient ruins. It is a very captivating place. What a charming experience!!! It has been worth it! Sabrina torino italyWritten 19 July 2016
- I went to Bhairabi Temple. The Bhairabi Temple is located on the outskirts Tezpur. The Goddess Durga is worshipped here. The backdrop of the temple is a view looking towards the Kolia Bhomora Setu across the Brahmaputra River. It is great place to go.Written 7 April 2018
- Located in far end,in uva province.
Many visitors gather for thevawa ceremony in the morning and evening
Many places to stay
Can engage in many activitiesWritten 16 September 2018
- its a superb place amazing view point.Its give you a great view of brahmaputra river nd tezpur town.easy to reach nd great place for couplesWritten 24 May 2018
- It is just 30 km from tezpur town . We went their without any prior plan so we missed jeep safari as we were late but the place is really very good and we saw some awesome birds. We had issues with availability of good food thoughWritten 9 June 2017
- its the only one lake park in town with boating facelities lots of things to do like toy train and many more 5 minutes distance from town hotelsWritten 24 May 2018
- One of the archaeological site and ruins of temples based at Da Parbatia village. It is situated in Tezpur and a good place to visit for history lovers . People also pray here and surrounding is well maintained.Written 24 March 2019
- Awesome view... Rocky... Nice for photography.. tezpur city one side n river brahmaputra on the other...peaceful...fresh airWritten 3 June 2018
- A nice place for an evening stroll with your partner or kids... The children can also play in the park near... It has some beautiful fish in the lake inside the park...Written 24 October 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Tezpur