- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
33 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 33
What travellers are saying
- Huts looking a bit dated but great location. Bathroom floods after taking a shower and beds not the most comfortable I’ve slept on. Complimentary breakfast was good though and the staff were very friendly and helpful. I was expecting more for the money I paid.Written 28 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very peaceful and secluded beach at almost southernmost tip of Goa. The controlled development of beach is helping in it's consevation for breeding place for Olive Ridley turtles.Written 11 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wow, such an incredible experience.
I joined the Meditation Teacher Training in December with Dr.Keshava in Agonda - I learned so much and had some incredible experiences that I will never forget. Keshava has so much wisdom and knowledge and teaches with a real sense of authenticity and kindness.
The sessions were consistently interesting, taught with humour and storytelling to inspire and engage.
The Yoga Dhaamaa seems to attract humble, supportive and open people who are grounded and committed to spiritual learning and growth. Each person that I met was truly incredible and I feel very lucky to have had the chance to have had this experience.
A HUGE thank you to Keshava and Shubu and the incredible chefs.
I'm looking forward to coming back....Written 16 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Saturday morning 1st February and we took a stroll along Palolem Beach in the direction of Canacona Island (Monkey Island).
Although we did not get to the Island there were some impressive rock formations along the way.
Later on in the afternoon we went on boat trip which took us around the Island and then on to Butterfly and Honeymoon Beaches. Along the way we were treated to some incredible views of rugged coastal scenery and amazing rock formations.
The most spectacular two were the Big Foot and the Tortoise Rock.
Really is a dramatic and stunning coastline, well worth taking a boat trip to see.Written 2 February 2020
- Drove up on scooty from Agonda about 15mins but paved road all the way. Turn off opposite Canacona train station turn. Was very quiet, very beautiful scenery and loads of birds. No shops or cafes up there. Swimming prohibited. Would say it is worth a look though.Written 28 September 2018
- Sandy, 3 km long beach, best sunset because of no umbrellas , sunbeds.
Turtle beach, which makes it special. Many restaurants, fair pricesWritten 16 April 2022
- If you want to capture a few of your awesome memories, then they do a great job - go for it. give them idea in what do you want to capture?Written 4 March 2019
- This is a religious place and finding a temple in Goa seems unusual. However, you can visit this calm place once. However, its badly maintained is what I can say.Written 28 June 2018
- We got to view this Turtle like rock formation from the sea and must say it resembled a turtle very closely.Written 28 November 2020
- Saturday afternoon 1st February and we visited this unique rock formation. From a certain angle it takes the shape of a giant foot.
The formation is situated along the dramatic and rugged coastline between Palolem and Agonda. It is just around the corner from Butterfly Beach.
This rock formation is only visible from the sea and we were able to sea it during our boat trip from Palolem.Written 28 February 2020
- Chose to have the 'rejuvenation massage' at the place. It was a beautiful experience. The massage was well done. The ayurvedic hot kizhi used on the back was soothing. A place I would definitely go back go in Bay Agonda.
Kudos to Radha and her team for the services they offer.Written 18 December 2022
- I had the rare opportunity to enjoy one of the most empowering experiences I have ever had.
During an entire week, I visited Daniel's pool and enjoyed a miraculous therapy that benefited my body and mind.
If you ever get a chance to be in the area of Agonda, I greatly recommend taking the opportunity to visit Daniel's kingdom.
You can always settle for a single visit, but if you wish to have a whole prosses which allows your body to relax and enjoy a marvelous meditation underwater, with a long term impact- I strongly recommend a series of visits.
Thank you, Daniel, for this short yet meaningful journey you carried me thru. You have a golden heart, and so does your hands!
There is no doubt in my mind that I will be back next season.Written 10 March 2020
- I went there several times a week during my YTT and the massage was always amazing and helped me to speed up the recovery of my sore muscles! 👌🏻🙏🏼 I can highly recommend this place!Written 19 March 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Agonda
Agonda Attractions Information
|Local Time||Friday 3:48 PM|