Scuba & Snorkelling • 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Omar came recommended to me by my hotel (Emerson Spice) and I am glad I took their recommendation. He picked me up from the airport and I decided to use his taxi service for my entire trip. He is friendly and polite, was always on time, his vehicle is clean and efficient, he gave good travel advice and even shared his knowledge of the island’s history and culture. I highly recommend him to fellow travellers. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and will use his service again if I ever return. Thank you Omar for the great experience!Written 7 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What an excellent tour operator on Zanzibar! In advance we contacted Ahmed from Sultan Tours to arrange several tours and transfers on Zanzibar. The organization was very professional and well organized beforehand. This was confirmed on our trips on Zanzibar. Ahmed realized all of our wishes, implemented changes at short notice and rounded them off with his recommendations. He was very reliable and always on time - thanks to his support, we were able to experience first-class excursions with an exemplary organization! We can therefore fully recommend Ahmed, he made our vacation unforgettable. Thank you for that, Ahmed!Written 6 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good experience. They even saved my life while almost drowning because the waves were too rocky. The seafood was also really good.Written 20 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were in Zanzibar in June and we needed a driver and an excursion to the turtles, we contacted the company and everything was organized for us very quickly and without problems! The driver Eddy was very polite and drove carefully.
thank you very much, we were very pleased.Written 11 July 2022
- We were a group of friends and had a daily visit around Jambiani thanks to Ameir. He is a kind, responsible and easy going person. He was communicating with us at least a month before our trip and organized it just perfectly! This boy knows how to make the others feel happy. Thrust him for your future trips and will definitely not be disappointed.Written 8 March 2021
- Mohammed is a local guy who speaks very good English and gives a comprehensive tour of Stonetown - with a lot of interesting information about the city and about the history of Zanzibar.Written 16 February 2019
- They were with us during our zanzibar trip. The guide did quite a good job at stone town. Showed the old and new ways oz zanzibar and the city, culture, tradition and religion. We enjoyed the boat trip to prison island and the walking tour. It was a mistake not to book more of their excursions.Written 16 October 2022
- Jumo from Tima Tours, took us around Stone Town, what an amazing place it was. We were then taken to Jomanzi (sp) Forest, where we were handed to a local guide for knowledge about the Mangroves and saw the monkeys. Jumo was professionally presented in uniform, and we had a great driver - as the roads are bad. Thoroughly recommend.Written 16 March 2020
- I will definitely recommend this tour company to my family and friends they also have friendly staffWritten 11 April 2019
- We wish we would have met him sooner!!! We got a ride back to the airport and it was the best! Outstanding English and great historical facts!!Written 29 November 2022
- I went with my wife with this group for a spice tour. From the organization and communication to payment this was a no hassle experience. We did a spice tour with this group and we had an excellent guide. Yassin did an excellent job Organizing everything. I would for sure use them again! Five star experienceWritten 11 January 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Zanzibar City
- These are the best places for kid-friendly surfing, windsurfing & kitesurfing in Zanzibar City:See more surfing, windsurfing & kitesurfing for children in Zanzibar City on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking surfing, windsurfing & kitesurfing in Zanzibar City:See more surfing, windsurfing & kitesurfing for couples in Zanzibar City on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking surfing, windsurfing & kitesurfing in Zanzibar City:See more surfing, windsurfing & kitesurfing for groups in Zanzibar City on Tripadvisor