- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- The deal with Ame was always fabulous, he speaks very good Spanish and is always attentive to ensure that everything is well. The food they served us at Nakupenda was incredible.
If we return to Zanzibar we will repeat with Ame.Written 17 October 2022
- Haji is the best guide in Zanzibar. He organized our every trip we wanted, he even took us to some not so touristic places. He was always on time, very helpful and responsible. The prices for the trips were very reasonable. I would for sure recommend him.Written 22 November 2022
- The tour was recommended to us by friends and was absolutely worth it! A taxi was organised for us from Stone Town to 2 winds (we used the taxi contact again later because he was very nice). Stephano and Khalfan are very nice guides. The mangrove forests are so beautiful that I would love to repeat it! We also enjoyed breakfast on the water! All in all, it was super worthwhile and a highlight of Zanzibar safari.Written 23 July 2022
- We were in Zanzibar in June and we needed a driver and an excursion to the turtles, we contacted the company and everything was organized for us very quickly and without problems! The driver Eddy was very polite and drove carefully.
thank you very much, we were very pleased.Written 11 July 2022
- Great staff, please take good care of them as they are the face of Sea Cliff. To name but a few:
- 1. Khamcha is the the most welcoming and hospitable host with his forever smiling charm and demeanor. He always goes out of his way to make a visitor's stay comfortable and convenient;
2. Midrad the catamaran captain, is quite an asset - he understands the waters and eases visitors into his vessel and the beautiful Zanzibari blue waters;
3. Saraphina - the most welcoming waitress with her genuine ever-present smile. Always jumping to satisfy the customer's needs without conplaint;
4. Afredo - the cocktail man. Mention any drink desire you yearn for and Alfredo will satisfy tour wishes.
5. The Golf Course - the green keeper has done a reasonable job to keep the Golf Course in a decent state of play. There is a big room for improvement. Especially some of the fairways need to be revamped. The 9th/18th par three hole is the signature hole. Guarded by bunkers in front of the green; the unforgiving rough on the right; out of bounds proshop on the left; and the sea over the green.
Great evening entertainment as well, enjoyed the live band. The band on 17 August, was the most entertaining!
Lastly, the horse riding in the sea was SPECTACULAR!
South Africa, SowetoWritten 18 August 2022
- I could describe this trip using just one world: fantastic, and I highly recommend. Abdullah the tour guide is just a sweet and lovely person who has passion and knowledge. I hope you achieve your goals and fulfill your dreams bud. Much love.Written 1 December 2022
- Jumo from Tima Tours, took us around Stone Town, what an amazing place it was. We were then taken to Jomanzi (sp) Forest, where we were handed to a local guide for knowledge about the Mangroves and saw the monkeys. Jumo was professionally presented in uniform, and we had a great driver - as the roads are bad. Thoroughly recommend.Written 16 March 2020
- We booked a portion of our Tanzania family vacation through Zenith Tours based on Lonely Planet's recommendation, and they were excellent! Zenith handled our airport transfers, Stone Town accommodation and walking tour, Safari Blue excursion, Spice Tour, Jozani Forest visit, and transfer to our beach stay in Matemwe. Zenith was responsive in answering questions and managing bookings leading up to our trip, stayed in communication throughout the trip, and proved very reliable. The drivers and guides were excellent, and the vehicles were comfortable and quite new. Based on our experience, I would highly recommend Zenith!Written 5 January 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Zanzibar City