- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Two families of total (8 people) traveling together.
Abdull is a good guide.
We had a very good experience with him.
He knows a lot of the history of Zanzibar, so you would not miss anything.
He was a good companion when we went to Kendwa beach for a whole day.
And if we ever needed something we could call him because he was available all the time.
This is a flexible man that is good in what he does!!
He is very nice and a easy person to talk with.
He is fluent in English so for people who hesitates, don’t!! You will get the best experience.Written 3 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I used Zanzibar Home Taxi & Tours for local transfer around the island. I went from Matemwe to Kendwa and back on the same day. The driver was professional and punctual (actually, he arrived to pick me up ahead of time). Car had a good AC. Their price was better than the taxi service arranged by the hotel where i was staying. Plus they were available on a short notice as they have drivers they can dispatch from different locations around the island. I’d definitely use their taxi service again.Written 14 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What an excellent tour operator on Zanzibar! In advance we contacted Ahmed from Sultan Tours to arrange several tours and transfers on Zanzibar. The organization was very professional and well organized beforehand. This was confirmed on our trips on Zanzibar. Ahmed realized all of our wishes, implemented changes at short notice and rounded them off with his recommendations. He was very reliable and always on time - thanks to his support, we were able to experience first-class excursions with an exemplary organization! We can therefore fully recommend Ahmed, he made our vacation unforgettable. Thank you for that, Ahmed!Written 6 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Haji is the best guide in Zanzibar. He organized our every trip we wanted, he even took us to some not so touristic places. He was always on time, very helpful and responsible. The prices for the trips were very reasonable. I would for sure recommend him.Written 22 November 2022
- We were in Zanzibar in June and we needed a driver and an excursion to the turtles, we contacted the company and everything was organized for us very quickly and without problems! The driver Eddy was very polite and drove carefully.
thank you very much, we were very pleased.Written 11 July 2022
- It was nice time to spent with Ally. He is kind, happy, well informed person with good sense of humour, very helpful. Good person we recommend it!Written 19 November 2022
- I will definitely recommend this tour company to my family and friends they also have friendly staffWritten 11 April 2019
- A wonderful and great experience in Mikumi safari.
The guide pay attention to every detail of this safari including acommodationWritten 20 June 2022
- Really Reliable fellow's i recommend this guy's, it was worth the trip to Zanzibar island!! Prison island, blue safari, spice tour, jozani forest and dolphin tour I done them all and was worth it.Written 11 November 2019
- Great service . Driver on time. They even have WiFi on board. Staff is friendly an can help arrange a lot of activities in Zanzibar.Written 5 October 2019
- Very professional team, had an amazing experience. The guide was very helpful. I felt safe despite having done a solo tripWritten 5 July 2022
- Jadevine travel driver was excellent he knows well road hampers, we went to the rock restaurant to have lunch and it was so nice food was delicious the restaurant is on the ocean it was so beautiful and we had good view of sunset at paje beach, we enjoyed holiday in Zanzibar.Written 24 January 2020
- This is a scam. Idris Ondeiki Sallim is a thief. We payed in full before hand, he did not provide the service, he is unreachable and has not given us a refund, stay away from Zanzifari!Written 9 January 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Zanzibar City
- These are the best places for couples seeking boat hire in Zanzibar City:See more boat hire for couples in Zanzibar City on Tripadvisor