- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
What travellers are saying
- We had an excellent experience at Jambo Spice Farm. My daughters consider it a highlight of our trip and we did a lot of cool stuff. Momo was our tour guide and he was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. It was fascinating to see, taste, smell and learn about the origins of so many spices. I highly recommend the lunch. We ate a lot of good food on the trip and this was probably the best meal we had. Another reviewer commented that there was pressure to tip. That was not our experience.Written 13 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Shabuta spice firm is the best choise if you want to make a spice tour. It has many species of plantation. There is forest of big trees. Flower gardens, all spice plantation are found there. All kind of fruits are produce there.Written 23 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband and I had the perfect visit at Siso Spice farm. Our experience was one of kindness and knowledge. We helped with food prep, cutting vegetables and shredding coconut. Our farm tour was very educational regarding the spices and its many uses. One of the a men climbed to the top of the coconut tree, singing the Swalii song Jambo and he made us crowns and jewelry from palms and flowers. After our tour we enjoyed the meal we helped to prepare, Curry, Tuna and rice. The grounds are shaded and very comfortable during the summer heat. We had a wonderful day!!Written 27 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I'm really glad we did the Spice tour. It was fascinating to see the different spice and fruit plant's and learning so much about them and the community where it was located. Our guide Paul picked us up from the hotel on time and was very knowledgeable. We decided to add a lunch to our tour, which he graciously accommodated, and it was DELICIOUS! Tasting the different flavours of a wide variety of dishes in a setting that was in nature really elevated the entire experience for me. We were also welcomed to the community church during their Sunday service (the choir/dance was a lot of fun to see). I would highly recommend doing the tour with Paul.Written 7 December 2022