*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- This guys are soo good...
Just wow moments there we have enjoyed..
Please go and must visit..you are not going to regret..Written 4 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We met Abraham after dropping by at the Spice Garden, he was very welcoming and made us feel like we were VIPs. He explained in detail the history of the garden, the separate spices, and even gave us some free bananas for the way home.
One of the best activities we did whilst in Kumily. Well worth visiting.Written 9 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is a well organised and managed park. The best part of it is that there is something for everyone there. I went there with my wife, daughter, daughter in law,and our grandchildren. Each one had something to interest them. The kids actually had a great time there. The government is sort of a culprit when it comes to the poor condition of the access road. Great place for Adventure, Fun, Time pass.... There is a small eatery inside the park which serves fresh food of great quality and price but is understaffed and overcrowded.Written 13 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was good knowledgeable visit. While, we didn’t but anything as found that they overstated about the benefits and prices were high tooWritten 6 January 2023
- Friendly and professional drivers! Booked them from Kochi to Thekkady and back. The drivers drove super safe! Would recommend!Written 24 July 2023
- We had a good tour of the Spice Garden- The Spice Route. It is must that you have a Guide to give you information about the various Plants, their utilities and Ayurvedic Value.
The pathway inside the Garden is very uneven and having loose gravels. One must be very careful while walking.
Not recommended in the Rainy Days and very Hot Summer DaysWritten 8 March 2020
- Many spice gardens you will find in kerala on road. They invite you inside to see different types of spices and their medicinal use and forming method and growth of the tree or the plant. They provide guide for each family or group. Entry fees was little high and they also encourage you to buy good quality organic spices from their shops.Written 23 March 2019
- Good spice tour with guide informing different spices and about their growth and medicinal values. Good for the knowledge and we can actually see the tree or plant of the spice we use daily. One was it is profitable business inviting tourists and encourage them to buy spices and medicines.Written 23 March 2019
- very basic tour for half and hour and wondered why they have an entrance fees of 100Rs per person as at the end of the tour , one does end up buying some ayurvedic lotions and spices . person was knowledgable but the place badly kept . do not recommend this one .Written 19 February 2019
- We made a stop here to buy spices on our way back to the coast from Wayanad. Its not really clear on arrival where to go, and we weren't sure if we could go in without a guide, or if we should pay or tip the guide who showed us round. Im not sure if the bit we saw was just a preamble to the shop...maybe they have full gardens elsewhere, but it was quite a brief walk, showing an example of each plant, rather than the lush tropical gardens I expected.
Nonetheless the guide was knowledgeable, declined the offered tip but then went on to serve us in the shop, so maybe they're on commission?
The spices we bought there were the best of all the ones we bought in Kerala.
Recommended for a spice buying pit stop.Written 9 January 2023
- VALUE FOR MONEY PLACE.
AMBIENCE IS NOT SO GREAT BUT THEY PROVIDE SERVICE AT GOOD RATE.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR BUDGET FRIENDLY AYURVEDIC MASSAGE , THEN THIS IS THE PLACE.Written 13 June 2023
- Really awesome place for massage and very good rate campare to other center and there have senior therapists for ladies and gents.I will recommend for other
Must visitWritten 14 January 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Kumily
- The most popular things to do in Kumily with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Kumily on Tripadvisor