- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- It was an amazing experience. Munroe Island is a must visit place. Mr. Vishnu was a great host. He has a good knowledge of the area and gives you an splendid tour of the place.
You can contact him regarding stay and canoe tours.
Vishnu - 9539887172Written 22 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Best option in Ashtamudi lake, with a day cruise and a lunch fiesta, don't miss it, it was a wonderful experience, highly recommendingWritten 18 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We were 2 adults renting 2 single kayaks. Called them 1 hour in advance and provided excellent guidance on how to get their, where to go etc. They offred to send a person along our kayak trip but we decided to go on our own. We spend 4 hours sailing alone in the most beautiful surroundings. Excellent new equipment. This was the highlight of our Kerala trip.Written 27 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This was my first Road trip experience which I have ever dreamt of. The journey with the despatch rider started as planned on an early morning from coimbatore to Wayanad via Ooty, sharing his valuable guidelines on the importance of safe and disciplined riding, to the riders who are new to a hill station ride.
We camped at a pleasant homestay which has a beautiful river nearby and enjoyed yummy native food along with camp fire and musical nights. The planning was perfect for all the 3 days with water fun at Kuruvadweep island, Chembra peak Trekking, Lakkidi night view point and Thirunelli temple visit. The extraordinary adventurous experience with the trip was the Off road riding we all enjoyed at 900 acres. Needless to say the passionate addictive rider unni's power at his feet, and the control at his finger tips when riding at off road. Total freedom, total control and spirit awakened with focused ride was an amazing feel I enjoyed with him.
Not all riders can give you their experience as a journey on road. But you did it "The Despatch Rider".
In short, the 3 days at wayanad was an awesome, exciting , breathtaking , fantastic, fun filled and had a safer road trip loaded with beautiful memories. Above all we 3 of us met each other for first time but still we could make a perfect sync and all of us became good friends in the trip. Thank you so much Unni, for giving me this wonderful opportunity. :-)Written 30 December 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- an extremely professional and flexible team,
arranged fantastic locations and prices.
great personalised trip.
yathri tours have detailed local knowledge and are able to improvise and suggest ideas to suit your needs.
tonyWritten 9 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Kollam
- These are the best places for kid-friendly tours in Kollam:See more tours for children in Kollam on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking tours in Kollam:See more tours for couples in Kollam on Tripadvisor