- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Sun Set and Sun rise is the best time to visit Thalassery Sea Bridge where you can take great view Sea and Sun/Written 13 April 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I love to visit Parassinikadavu Sree Muthappan Madaura as often as possible purely for the panoramic beauty of its location on the banks of the river Valapattanam. The bridge per se has absolutely no charm and has no great historic significance except for its purpose. But the views from it and its approach are awesome for nature lovers.
If you want to really enjoy the scenic beauty of the place, then
(i) approach the Parassinikadavu temple preferably from the Naniyoor side to proceed towards Parassinikadavu/Anthoor
(ii) prefer to visit the temple in the morning hours so that you don’t miss the mesmerizing misty morning charm of the surroundings
(iii) make your visit during the monsoon or post monsoon period, preferably before February/early March (if you do not have the choice, don’t worry, you may still enjoy)Written 20 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A Scenic drive and walk on this bridge takes you into the Farmlands, paddy fields, coconut plantations on the banks of a clean river- serene and beautiful worthy of a picture on a Magazine cover.Written 24 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.