- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Friendly staff setting up a venue that is full of educational and environmental friendly activities. Love everything!Written 21 March 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- They always understand what you need and satisfy you
It's my first time playing the swing
Me and my friends high recommend^^Written 26 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I got suants details from a friends daughter who had used his services pre covid.
Once I made contact with him, he replied straight away. We spoke about trips I wanted to do and he then did me a 4 day itinerary.
It was perfect. It all went like clockwork.
We had Leo as our driver and guide. He was very politically, knowledgeable and helpful. His driving was great, even in some of Bali’s crazy scooter streets.
I would highly recommend suants Bali tours. We thought his fees were more than acceptable as well. Far better value than the bigger your operators.Written 25 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We use Wayan everytime we come to Bali.
This time our plane was 2 hours late and the immigration queue was massive, but Wayan still waited with no change to the price. Then when we got to the hotel, our booking had gone missing. Wayan helped us with reception and stayed until we were sorted and no extra charge.
On Tuesday we went to Bali Zoo and Masons Adventure to see the elephants.
Today he was with us for twelve hours, going to luwak coffee tasting, then Bali swing, then waterfall. If you are wondering why it took 12 hours, we had three teenage girls!
At the waterfall, Wayan came down with us and took lots of pictures for us.
Wayan is reliable and has a van that fits 10, so great for us as we tend to go away with other families.
Wayan is also very honest and does not charge if the venue we are going to pays him for the transfer.
I highly recommend Wayan, and will use him again next time.Written 24 September 2019
- Great quad bikes and terrain among rice padi fields and forests. It was raining hence more fun. The bikes are powerful compared to the braking system installed on them, thus need to be very careful as one of the quad bikes overturned at the start of the forest paths. Fortunately, no one was injured.
Very good experience.Written 16 June 2022
- An awesome experience! Multiple swings, great people. Very beautiful. They even have some dresses that flows nicely to hire. A cafe. The guys take really good photos of too. Highly recommendWritten 5 November 2022