- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- I got suants details from a friends daughter who had used his services pre covid.
Once I made contact with him, he replied straight away. We spoke about trips I wanted to do and he then did me a 4 day itinerary.
It was perfect. It all went like clockwork.
We had Leo as our driver and guide. He was very politically, knowledgeable and helpful. His driving was great, even in some of Bali’s crazy scooter streets.
I would highly recommend suants Bali tours. We thought his fees were more than acceptable as well. Far better value than the bigger your operators.Written 25 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We use Wayan everytime we come to Bali.
This time our plane was 2 hours late and the immigration queue was massive, but Wayan still waited with no change to the price. Then when we got to the hotel, our booking had gone missing. Wayan helped us with reception and stayed until we were sorted and no extra charge.
On Tuesday we went to Bali Zoo and Masons Adventure to see the elephants.
Today he was with us for twelve hours, going to luwak coffee tasting, then Bali swing, then waterfall. If you are wondering why it took 12 hours, we had three teenage girls!
At the waterfall, Wayan came down with us and took lots of pictures for us.
Wayan is reliable and has a van that fits 10, so great for us as we tend to go away with other families.
Wayan is also very honest and does not charge if the venue we are going to pays him for the transfer.
I highly recommend Wayan, and will use him again next time.Written 24 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a fantastic guide called Komang Godoh. Took me and my partner around Ubad and showed us the sights. Very knowledgeable and let us spend as much time as we needed at each place. Gave us a real insight into Balinese culture. Definitely recommend.Written 7 May 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.