- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Have a wonderfull cycling time and great spa after that .... Wow beautiful scenery .... I love it....
Food is good too ... And place is amazing ... I love rice pady ... Highly recomendedWritten 1 December 2012This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A Real swami
No superficial but very deep and authentic
Kind and honest and with respect for borders yet deep in teachings hands off and on
He gives you long time and very personal guidning
The settings are in a beautiful clean balinese home .
Pay by donation
Henrik and Susanne Bjerregaard
DenmarkWritten 20 March 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband and I used this place twice to relieve our back pain (+ tension from having children) from carrying around a very heavy toddler. It is just a small place with a small massage menu, although offers all the basics - pedicure, facial, massage.
Both times I had an hour long full body massage and left feeling very relaxed.
Komang, who owns it, was very friendly and happy to come to our villa for our second visit which we appreciated, since we were able to have massages while our toddler slept!
Prices at the time of our visit to her were just over $12 NZ per hour. (plus a tip). It is a little more expensive than the massages in central Ubud at around $8 per hour (which makes you wonder what the spa owners are paying the girls who work there, actually) - BUT when you add up the cost of the taxi fare into town, plus the convenience of having a local masseur (who will come to you in your own accommodation) and the hassle you save going into central Ubud, it works out much cheaper.
If we are back in Bali and staying in this area again I would definitely visit again.Written 6 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Abiansemal
- These places are best for spas & wellness in Abiansemal:See more spas & wellness in Abiansemal on Tripadvisor