Popular things to do
What travellers are saying
- One of three ancient Mahadeva (Shiva) temples in Kottayam district. A must if you are spiritually inclined. Part of the ‘Moksha Tour’ arranged by the Taj Kumarakom - along with the Vaikom Mahadeva temple,
Thaliyal Mahadeva Temple and the
Thirunakkara Mahadev TempleWritten 14 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice place to visit can see lot of birds in the early morning 6;00 or evening 5:00 to 6:00 pm
Have to walk inside the bird sanctuary. Day time don't visit because the temperature is hotWritten 29 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Me & my family had great time visiting the museum & looking at the collection. They have a shop in ground floor where you can buy some souvenirs & antiques.Written 4 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Part of this beautiful beach was private for our hotel and we had lovely loungers with service. The beach was beautiful sand and sloping gently into the sea. There was always something to watch with local fishermen hauling their nets, motor boats around the bay, and at the end was a mosque and small market.Written 9 February 2020
- Very nice temple.Include your places to visit apart from boating and leisure travel. Nice place to visit. Very close to Kottayam and well connected.Written 16 January 2020
- Kerala Album Art Gallery is a must visit place in kumarakom if you are art love. a lot of paintings on display .Written 23 May 2018
- Excellent Balinese massage done by Sonali. very professional and experienced masseuse who conducted a very good massage.Written 7 December 2023
- Traditional People Since 1909 In Ayurveda. They are Having 20 + Doctors With Multi Speciality Hospitals , Health Resorts in Beach,Lake Side and Hill Stations in India - Kerala.Written 28 February 2019
- Highly professional Ayurvedic centre with a helpful doctor and well trained staff. Can feel their professional touch while entering the spa itself. We had a wonderful rejuevenation massages which we thoroughly enjoyed. They provide soap shampoo,bath towel etc and they have hot water shower facilities also available.I really loved their bath powder and herbal tea. Over all a great experience.Written 26 February 2020
- Clean cars, good drivers and very reasonable rates for all your travel needs in and around KumarakomWritten 21 January 2020
- Great collection with the lowest prices. Bought an antique lamp,bell and some souvenir pieces.The hosts are great..We'll surely visit again.Written 7 November 2022
- We did the Sunset Cruise and it was the best thing we have done in our three weeks in India. As backpackers we did think twice about doing this as it wasn’t exactly cheap but after doing it we can say without question it was worth it. Highly recommend that anyone in the area do this with Canoe Kerala. We decided to do this instead of the house boats and found that we likely got to see a better sunset as the canoe was able to stay out longer than the house boats.Written 7 December 2023
- My girlfriend and I were on vacation in india and took some ayurveda treatment in allepey, where we got connected to Anil Kumar, wich was the best thing that could have happend to us. We had private lessons each day for one week, wich was perfect because i am a beginner in yoga and Anil was kind enough to put an eye on me and teached me how to improve my body and showed me on which parts i have to keep an eye on. We really hope to see you again, Anil, and I do hope that you keep up your precious work to help people getting in balance. Wish you all the best!!
Namaste, anand and mariaWritten 15 September 2020
- Excellent service during this pandemic situation. All safety protocols followed. Driver was wearing mask, glow. Car was sanitized. Car has sepration between passenger and driver. Very good customer service. Polite and professional driver. Maintain right time, waiting at right location are highly appriciated.Written 22 October 2020
- I went to this shop it was amazing experience as I got see all the handcrafted items there from shawls to carpets & jewellery, reasonable prices & great staffWritten 16 November 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Kumarakom
Kumarakom Attractions Information
|Monday, 5:40 pm|