- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- This was a scenic and pleasant stop beside the wild Carrabassett River along ME 17 just south of the Sugarloaf ski resort area. It had picnic tables, clean rest facilities, and several interpretive displays. Parking was in a large paved lot. Although scenic enough in high summer, the stop will be breathtaking when fall foliage peaks. I liked all that I saw here; I disliked nothing.Written 16 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I’ve been going for the years and have had some of the best times of my life at sugarloaf! All the locals are so nice! After a great day of skiing the bars and restaurants are so fun! Make sure to get a bag burger!Written 28 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A good place with a good welcomed, good beers and good food : we are very happy to have discover the rackWritten 8 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just played this course twice. One of the two or three best courses in Maine.It is in excellent shape. The large greens are undulating and quick, so three putting is common. The uphill holes are tough, as are those which cross over the rocky river. Even though it is hard for the average golfer, it is worth playing due to the scenery, conditions, and challenge.Walking 18 holes would be a difficult task.Playing closer tees makes it more playable for aging players. The staff is friendly. You will likely not score as well as on other courses, but it is a fun experience you should try.Written 4 October 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Carrabassett Valley
- The top attractions to visit in Carrabassett Valley are: See all attractions in Carrabassett Valley on Tripadvisor