*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- I had a great time.
Great food .
I highly recommend this placeWritten 27 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Pros: There are some nice play areas for kids (as long it's on a less busy time of the day)
Cons: Way too loud music to the point we can't hear our kids talking and that was the most terrible part (and that's all the time through the day)
Selling too many sugary products in an open view.
Rather small the play area when it gets busy, kids are sort of "stacked"Written 4 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had a great time with my friends at Nisi, food and beverages were fantastic and well priced. Also a great alternative to the beach when it's windy.Written 13 May 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Perfect place! Panagiotis welcomes you!! He is the owner of iKiTe Club. I do suggest him for lessons or rent the relevant gear.Written 31 July 2023
- I absolutely loved the place.From my experience I can't imagine going anywhere else. From the moment you walk in to the moment you leave, the incredible staff makes you feel so comfortable, as if you were family.
Yesterday I went there and had a fantastic facial. It was such a nice reprieve from a stressful day and I can't wait to go back!Thank you girls for such a wonderful time!Written 27 July 2019
- What an adventure it is to go up the Cretes mountain and visiting authentic villages and sites…we experienced the incredible views, circling Voltaire’s, tree climbing goats, Zeus’s cave, oldest planted tree and resting and tasting authentic Greek cuisine…all that with a skilled ‘jack of all trades’ guide Gary ‘ the goat killer’( look for him to have experience of a lifetime)…an adventurous memory unique in a lifetimeWritten 9 September 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Amoudara
- The best day trips from Amoudara according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Wine & Olive oil tour - The treasures of Crete
- Land Rover Safari: Tripitis Gorge and Beach, South Crete
- Gramvousa and Balos from Heraklion
- Elounda boat trip from Heraklion
- Walking Tour in Rethymno, Monastery of Arkadi, Village Margarites
- The most popular things to do in Amoudara with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Amoudara on Tripadvisor
Amoudara Attractions Information
|Wednesday, 1:46 pm|