Points of Interest & Landmarks • Castles
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
13 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- It looked interesting but at the time we were there the castle was closed.I think a visit will be very interestingWritten 19 June 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I advise taking a local english speaking guide the history on the place is very suggestive, and if you really believe you might get a miracle happenning for you also. the local history of the town of Itri is also very interesting, the people are always very welcomingWritten 30 June 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Quirky and nice, you'll get to know a lot about the local history. the people were helpful, the only thing you have to make do with your italian language, not many people speaks english in the area.Written 30 June 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited this beautiful church on a very hot August day as we walked around the town of Itri. Set back in a little square, this church is very pretty with some beautiful art work inside.Written 23 August 2017
- Very fun afternoon with our two kids 9 and 5, well organized, quality material and all in the shade! The road to reach is pleasant. Very recommendedWritten 26 June 2022
- We stopped by here after WoodPark. At first we thought the place wasn't open, but so glad we tried the door. The two men (father and son?) could not have been nicer or more welcoming. They brought out a few samples of chocolate covered orange peels, coffee beans and even olives!! They both spoke very good English and explained that they travel to the U.S. Twice a year for chocolate related business. We chatted for a while, samples deliciousness and eventually bought €18 worth of chocolate covered goodies. We will stop by again next time we are in Itri.Written 13 September 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about Itri
- The most popular things to do in Itri with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Itri on Tripadvisor