Scuba & snorkelling in Pondicherry
THE 5 BEST Pondicherry Scuba Diving & Snorkeling
Scuba & Snorkeling in Pondicherry
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Scuba & Snorkelling • Adrenaline & Extreme Tours
Scuba & Snorkelling • Boat Tours
What travellers are saying
- We completed our open water and advanced open water diver course.
It's was thrilling experience, we enjoyed the whole journey from being newbie to now completely confident divers.
Shaveer guided us and carried out our course in smooth and fun way. He pays attention to every details during the course and thrive towards excellence.
Every session and dive was different experience with a lot of learnings.
They are best in their domain taking safety and best practices while diving.
Thank you Shaveer and temple adventures for such a nice experience and learning.Written 27 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I did my PADI advanced open water course , had an awesome amazing experience.
All the dive sites were rich in marine life. Had plenty of fish species in all the dive sites which included large groupers, remoras, lionfishes, snappers...thousands of them. I would definitely recommend to experience diving from the amazing team in amazing dive sites, where you can witness rich marine life.Written 22 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We approached Samudra Adventures at a rather short notice for Scuba diving, yet they were able to manage it without compromising on the protocol.
We were trained for the diving, had a raw adventurous boat ride from river to the ocean, the scene was gorgeous but it's only for the adventurous ones who take calculated risks.
My instructor Akshay was a thorough professional, clear on skills and decent.
It was a safe & comfortable experience and wonderful to see underwater life of the ocean.
I wish their business continues to grow and upgrade to more sophistication. This is not an easy job and they are hardworking, responsible and therefore deserving.
Adding a pic here.Written 1 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went quarry diving with Jonah from Eternal Divers this December. My wife did a discovery dive as well, and loved the experience. Jonah was calm in reassuring her and making her comfortable with the equipment. He patiently answered her questions and was not pushy at all.
My qaurry dive was a fun experience, with water ferns and stones of different shapes and sizes strewn around, creating an eerie scene. Jonah had quite a keen eye and showed us some mini tiger fish and fresh water crabs hidden away in the crevasses.
Eternal Divers is located near Auroville. They have a mini forest around them and a lovely rottie named Zeus. Will definitely recommend them for their courses and fun dives. They are flexible on timings and will structure the dive around your plan and are very knowledgeable of the area and weather/water conditions.Written 29 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I've had many inhibitions about trying out scuba, and Chirag answered a lot of those questions patiently.
Unfortunately I had an injury just 2-3 days before I was planning to try out my first scuba lesson with Chirag. But some of my friends did go to Chirag, and have had a great experience.
While I haven't yet learnt my diving from Chirag due to my injury, we've infact ended up in being a great friends on a personal level in a very short time. I've met many of his students over evening social gatherings in Pondicherry, and they've not just loved his teaching, but also the fact that they can chill with him in the evenings - And I know that as I recover, Chirag will be the first person I go to for my scuba lessons.Written 28 December 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Hi I am Rachel! I am very very very afraid of the ocean. However, Thomas made me extremely comfortable. The team was very patient with me, some one who is a phobic.
I received a long and intense training of 4 hours.
When I jumped in the waters I was not sure of my decision but the team held my hand under waters and I had a most magical experience of my life. I felt my best under waters with them than on the boat.
I cannot thank Thomas enough for the experience and care and the kind of hospitality I received.
Thank you Mad Manta! See you at the Andamans soon.Written 9 April 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Pondicherry
- These places are best for scuba & snorkeling in Pondicherry:See more scuba & snorkeling in Pondicherry on Tripadvisor