15 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Excellent and personalized services provided by Mr. Udaya Kumar. He was flexible in the changes which we made in the Itinerary. Good local guidance. Driver Senthilrajan was also good.Written 27 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had approached Royal Travels Cabs and hired a cab from Chennai Airport to Pondicherry. The owner, Mr Anurag, was easily accessible via Whatsapp and the price he had quoted was reasonable. Impressed by his timely service, we hired cabs from Anurag for our subsequent trips during our stay. The cars were in good condition, the drivers were punctual and drove safely and also functioned as our tour guides, recommending good places to dine in. Overall, it was a great experience we had with Royal Travels Cabs and would definitely recommend this to anyone.Written 24 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Avatar Tours and Travel orchestrated a truly enchanting journey to Pondicherry. The seamless coordination of logistics, exceptional accommodations, knowledgeable guide, and a genuine commitment to customer satisfaction made this trip an unforgettable adventure. I highly recommend Avatar Tours to anyone seeking a personalized and immersive travel experience.Written 22 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I've had many inhibitions about trying out scuba, and Chirag answered a lot of those questions patiently.
Unfortunately I had an injury just 2-3 days before I was planning to try out my first scuba lesson with Chirag. But some of my friends did go to Chirag, and have had a great experience.
While I haven't yet learnt my diving from Chirag due to my injury, we've infact ended up in being a great friends on a personal level in a very short time. I've met many of his students over evening social gatherings in Pondicherry, and they've not just loved his teaching, but also the fact that they can chill with him in the evenings - And I know that as I recover, Chirag will be the first person I go to for my scuba lessons.Written 28 December 2020
- While taking cabs please ensure that you enquire about all hidden charges, they have some company policies which are NOT disclosed to the passenger before booking.Written 12 September 2022