- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
17 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- The grounds/ garden are lovely. The architecture is extraordinary. There are rare,ancient manuscripts. I was pleasantly surprised by the alluring museum. It was also very informative. Our tour of this magnificent place was beyond my expectation.Written 23 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The sai temple is very famous. Devotees go on Thursday and Sunday. It's gaining popularity day by day. People are followers of Shri Sai ji. The statue of Sai is very beautiful. The temple is well kept.Written 24 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good place to hangout with family.
Food quality served in restaurant is good.
Water park is well maintained and clean.
There are separate pools for kids.
Wave pool is small but good.
One can enjoy full day here.Written 7 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is a awesome Jain temple.Every Jain religious people wants to come here.The outer look of the temple is very good due to its fine architecture.It is located in the centre of town.Every one can come here to see the beauty of the temple.Written 27 June 2018
- It is situated in the Baqipur village of Moradabad.It is a holy place of Muslims to worship. It is a unique master piece.It is the highest mosque of Moradabad situated on the bank of Ram Ganga river. It is an elegant and excellent piece of Mughal architecture. It has a vast courtyard that can accommodate more than thousand people at one time. The interior to Jama Masjid features vintage chandeliers and hand-woven carpets. The highlighting features of the mosque exterior are 12 minarets that are illuminated during evening.Written 28 June 2018
- It is situated at Rambagh Road near Kaithal village.It is dedicated to Nau Devis originated from Goddess Parvati.At the entry gate of the temple Ram Darbar is situated.Nice place to worshipp Nau Devis .Written 27 June 2018
- Braham Dev Ji temple is situated at Braham Bazar, Chandausi.It is a beautiful temple
dedicated to Lord Krishna and Goddess Sita.It is a nice temple with good environment.Written 28 June 2018
- Remembering of GOD is always give strength to the views I am of this view . The visit is with out any special occasion but it give peace to mind and heart. If you have faith in GOD than it is a very good place to visit .Written 13 October 2017
- Kanva Ashram is an ashram in broken condition near Rawli town. According to the great legend "Abhigyan Shakuntalam". Hastinapur's King Dushyant reached there while hunting and fell in love with Shakuntala at first sight.Written 28 June 2018
- we went this place for movie ,you can have Good food here
they are many shop for like every things , many Students & families always go ,Written 14 October 2018