Nature & Wildlife Areas
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
17 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- very special combination of green and waterways, do not miss it when you visit this part of the NetherlandsWritten 23 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Stopped to take a photo off the Windmill, while passing on a cycling tour. As we got closer to the mill we noticed it was a café, so stopped for a bite to eat, and a coffee. was a lovely day so sat outside at the outdoor tables. Coffee was good, and the Dutch apple cake was great. Also was lucky to get a look round inside the windmill. Staff were very friendly. There is also the chance to buy local produce in the café. Well worth a visit if in the area.Written 20 April 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This gallery is situated in an old stately building with a corridor in the middle to walk along the back side to enter the gallery. They also have a large garden with lots of art and particularly statues. Inside different types of paintings and glass mounted photos are hanging on the walls mixed with other types of art like enormous cherrys on pedestals. Outside you also find animals made out of old rubber car tires. A good variation of art, nice to look at in pleasant surroundings.Written 21 August 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I didn't expect much on my visit to one of LEGO store in The Netherlands because there are not much LEGO store in this country when I searched in the net. But when I get to Oisterwijk, I get greater more than I expected.
The store layout and collections makes me want to play and explore all. and The owner is superb with in-depth and warm discussion about LEGO things, his warm welcome makes me feel ease and pleased to stay longer than I expected.... I intentionally missed my train back to Den Haag 3 times, hahaha! Thanks alot for the experience you gave me, Ray'Written 6 July 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Oisterwijk
- The best outdoor activities in Oisterwijk according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Oisterwijk on Tripadvisor