Top Attractions in Kokkini Hani
What travellers are saying
- this was the best beach location near Heraklion (Iraklion) we have found.
2 sunbeds + umbrella for only 5 Euro per day or for free if you order a drink or food while u are at the beach. white sand and a location for watersports nearby. perfect to relax.Written 27 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Spent a couple of minutes walking round. no signs or explanations, just greek ruins didnt really know what they wereWritten 21 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent place with great view by the sea. The owners are super friendly! They actually know a lot about whiskey! Highly recommendedWritten 8 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Marios instructed me perfectly after some time without kite surfing. Very recommendable if you look for first or advanced wave experience!Written 6 October 2021
- Visited this little shop a few times to get some souvenirs for the family. Was the best shop on the street for me personally had the prettiest items in there, was reasonable priced and they have a well in there if you want to make a wish.Written 29 June 2019
- Nice and friendly convenience store open all hours they are so brave you can still buy your beer at midnight or other things needed for your stay a big thank you.Written 15 September 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Kokkini Hani
- The best day trips from Kokkini Hani according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Quad Safari Off-Road Tour
- Mythical Escape: Zeus Cave & Knossos Palace with Lassithi Plateau from Heraklion
- Your Private Chauffeur Service in Crete Island Greece from Heraklion
- Portrait of West Crete: Six Senses Mosaic & Venetian Rethymnon from Heraklion
- Your Tailored Elafonisi Escape: A Dream Where Time Doesn’t Exist from Heraklion