14 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Rahreswar Shibtola is a temple complex in Durgapur. This mandir is 800 years old as per the Archaeological Survey of India. Very peaceful and serene environment.Written 8 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A must visit in Durgapur. There is a park being built on the banks at the moment. You can also enjoy a boat ride on the watersWritten 4 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good place as expected from a typical shopping mall ...some areas are closed yet, but nothing extraordinaryWritten 5 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ram mandir is situated in the Bidhan Nagar Area. The temple, dedicated to Lord Ram, sits in the middle of a large garden.v very is very good view must see placeWritten 30 January 2020
- You can simply stroll, or relax on the grass, or even stuff your tummies here; yea there's a restaurant here that has almost anything and everything.
The perfect hangout place for buddies.
Wanna have a date right in Nature's lap? KMP!
You can go boating here at a reasonable price. There are joyrides for kids too.
A part of the park is reserved for picnic purposes, though you can hangout there if nobody's around.Written 9 October 2019
- There are a lot of activities for kids and youngsters, though I personally liked only the water-ride and the toy-train. The park premises were very well maintained.Written 26 February 2020
- We went on a day trip from Durgapur and reached the Deul Park after crossing the Garh Jungle. Beautiful park across huge area, perfect picnic spot during winters. There is a restaurant in the park and also rooms to stay. There were many rides for children, but we saw that all of them were non-operational, may be due to Covid situation.
Overall, a good place to spend a day.Written 4 March 2022
- If u are interestedin history, then might give a visit.otherwise no point in visiting this place and wasting time.Written 5 March 2020
- Good outing for Durgapur residents. Water park in a small city like Durgapur was unimaginable earlier. However a, lot of improvement is required in overall maintenance and cleanliness of the park. Rates for water park are high considering the quality offered. It should be in the range of Rs. 200-250. Hope the quality will improve with footfall increasing day by day.Written 9 October 2019
- I tried out various types of raw and blended tea-leaf flavours including oolong tea. I also had a nice chat with the owner about the ways of identifying tea. The overall experience of spending about an hour was fine.Written 22 February 2019
- Just like any average cinema.The seats weren’t comfortable and also the food that was served wasn’t thar fresh.Written 29 September 2018
- I booked a trip to Himachal for seven days from Trigata by visitng their office in Gopal Math. The office was really clean and there was a corporate touch. The officer in charge was courteous.Written 26 February 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Durgapur
Durgapur Attractions Information
|Tuesday, 8:44 am|