- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- We had evening coffee at this place, and it was wonderful coffee taste. They offer coffee wide range of varieties, pricing from INR 60 to 400. I am impressed by the process, hygiene and commitment to qualityWritten 5 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- They have multiple varieties to choose from. perfect gift for office colleagues or friends. We tried they white chocolate and almond. Really like them.Written 21 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Ended up stopping here on our way from the hotel to Mangalore. The moment we stopped to there a person came to usher us in, help the door open and tried to get us to buy spices, perfume, wine etc. We were quite clear on what we were looking for black jaggery (kapu Bella) local vinegar (kachampulli) local honey and haldi. We had some other stuff in our basket. When I saw the guy start to write the prices and the seemed very high, I interrupted him and started to reduce the stuff in my basket and their behavior changed immediately, to rider, why won't you take it, etc. I ended up crossing The Coorg Progressive Bee Keepers Co-op and just checking the price of the honey we bought and it was double the price. Bottom line this place is a tourist trap in a good location attempting to gouge any unsuspecting suckers who happen to walk in. I suggest you buy at the cooperatives or just and the local grocery / provision stores rather than this type of shops.Written 4 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.