- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
26 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Beautiful waterfall (falls?) in the jungle. Didn't swim in the pool below (or the pools further down the stream) but the water looked nice--if also cold. Saw some other people dip in for all of one minute before getting out.
Great photo spot, and a nice drive up there as well.Written 28 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This visit was unforgettable and far surpassed our expectations; this was money well spent and broadened my knowledge and understanding of tea cultivation.Written 15 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The best bit is the walk here from the car park in Vicendo. Lots of olivine sands on the way there, bombs and other bits of pretty volcanic formations. The Cap itself is difficult to see through the foliage, but definitely worth the extra walking to get here.Written 4 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The falls themselves are really pretty and worth checking out, but the drive up is nice as well. Easy to find, free parking on the road or there's a lot very near to the falls, and beautiful.Written 28 May 2019
- This is a cool spot for snorkeling, as it's a man-made pool (of sorts) and rocked off (is that a phrase?) from the open ocean. The waves crash against the outer ring of rocks, but you're protected in the pool. You can even throw on a mask and check out the various fish swimming around.
There's free parking right there, just up the hill from the beach, and there are toilets and changing areas. Easy, hassle-free and fun little stop.Written 28 May 2019
- A beautiful collection of Orchids, the owner/tour guide is very knowledgeable and friendly. Great Visit, well worth it...Written 22 December 2019
- Not only the view, also the souvenirs on sale for a very good price, worthwile your drive. Go and enjoy the scenery.Written 13 April 2017
- Rémi was an awesome guide and created a fun energy. The setting was absolutely gorgeous and the activities were varied. We got to jump off of rocks, slide down small waterfalls, zipline, do "rappels", etc.
It was my first time canyoning, and it was AWESOME. I definitely recommend Canyon Adventure.Written 25 November 2020
- Fantastic adventure for everyone that loves being close to nature! Even for the people that are not the biggest fans of water, and not the most confident swimmers or not in best physical form 😊 This really is great fun for everyone! The event was well run by the knowledgeable host with great humour too. All the necessary equipment is provided. No need to take camera with you as the host carry his GoPro and will provide you with some good shots afterwords. Make sure you take shoes with good grip and provide the host with your measurements. Jumps and slides down the little waterfalls were the best part for me, but are completely optional. Little tip - book yourself a midweek session to avoid crowds! All in all, great experience!Written 21 June 2019
- Incredibly beautiful waterfall! You have water coming through everywhere, just like in a movie. Very refreshing and definitely a must see on Réunion Island!Written 5 September 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Saint-Joseph