- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Thought the road to the point is quiet tricky and bad, nevertheless the view was amazing. Just be careful during the drive,Written 5 August 2019
- Ghangad Fort is Easy trekk in Lonavala - Mulshi region. This is 25-30 Km from Lonavala ahead on peth shahpur road. Trek is easy and good for Day outing from Pune. View from top is awesome and your can see tail baila from there too.
Only Patch which require little more care is ladder which is placed to access the top part here. Not much of the fortification is left still it is a very good visit.
Good Visit ... RecommendedWritten 25 July 2021
- I would recommend the ride to everyone looking out to know the place, experience nature and connect with the place. It was an unforgettable journey for me. Thank-you so much for this experience.Written 24 May 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Mulshi
- The best outdoor activities in Mulshi according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Mulshi on Tripadvisor