- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Best place!! We got our Padi open water license here and truly enjoyed it. The team is super nice and we had a very friendly and knowledgeable instructor. Was a lot of fun and really nice to dive in this beautiful area. Would always choose Fun Divers again. Thanks a lot for everything! (:Written 17 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a great experience with spanish dancers. We originally had a week of diving planned with a different local shop but bailed after the first day due to safety and equipment concerns. Spanish dancers set us up with great quality equipment and safety oriented guides for the rest of our diving. The spots they took us to were wonderful and full of great coral and sea life. The boat was comfortable. Very friendly office staff as well. Great experience for us relatively new divers and I would happily recommend to friends and family.Written 26 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We really enjoyed this tour - great to drive the buggy and also to learn so much about Zanzibar and the amazing culture. Highly recommended :)Written 26 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My wife and I, and two friends, went diving and snorkeling today out of Nungwi and had a great time with East African Diving. The boat ride was very comfortable the dive masters were very knowledgeable, and followed all safety norms, and made sure we were secure and happy. They supplied all equipment which was in good shape and they made sure all fit properly. We saw lots of marine wildlife including coral, fish, eels and dolphins.Written 4 September 2022
- We just spent three days at TGI diving Zanzibar doing Open Water Diver course and Deep Diving speciality.
The dive master and trainer - William - was great! Very experienced, friendly and comprehensive. Those three days were really amazing, we successfully earned our diving licenses and could realise final dives at Mnemba island (paradise for fish spotting).
I would highly recommend this dive center and especially taking diving lessons with William - he’s (almost) the best ;-)Written 19 September 2019
- I visited Zanibar at the end of June and was warned by the owner, Chris, that the fishing was poor at this time of year, nevertheless I booked a half-day trip. As I was fishing alone, I booked the smallest boat Suli Suli, to keep the cost down. Chris allocated Pieter to captain the boat and he also stressed that the fishing was not so great and trolling would most likely be un-productive and that jigging or popping was the best bet. Pieter proved to be a highly competent captain and fisherman – he was spot on the trolling was a waste of time but jigging and popping did get some interest. We saw small tuna chasing bait fish, we nearly hooked mahi mahi on poppers and a small amberjack came to the boat from jigging. There were some fish, they were difficult to hook but the boat and crew certainly had the experience and equipment to catch them. I would certainly recommend these guys and at a better time of year I am sure the rods would be bending from multiple hook-ups. A very good rating is based more on the quality of fishing in June rather than the hard work of the crew.Written 4 July 2021
- We did dive with my daughter 11 years old, this was first time in open water and this was very important, so we got very friendly and professional organisation and help, and we very pleased and grateful for this.Written 5 January 2021