- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
20 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Our hotel Melia Zanzibar (Kiwengwa) arranged for us (at our cost) a sunset sail on a catamaran around Nungwi for 5 hours inclusive of a five course dinner, bottomless wine :-D and transfers. The experience was very memorable. Only regret is we did not get to Nungwi earlier to explore the curio market.Written 16 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Turtles are so fun!! I had a blast but would have liked a little more education. You can swim with them and they give you sea weed to feed them as wellWritten 15 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing experience:)
We could learn a lot about animals from the guide and get really next to them :)
Such a great time and really recommended 🥰Written 16 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Not on Nungwi Beach. You can take a local taxi for about $10 roundtrip from the beach area. About $7 and you can swim with the turtles, which are being rehabilitated.Written 13 October 2019
- The chameleons are very interesting and friendly and the owner is very passionate and knowledgeable about the chameleons. We got to touch the chameleons and have them climb on us and also got to see them eat a grasshopperWritten 4 August 2022
- Out of curiosity, I went to ScubaCaraibe in Nungwi to find out about diving. A great welcome from the whole team, the manager is concerned to make progress in the best conditions ! My Instructor Camille Aka Millie passed on to me her passion for theory, diving techniques, underwater fauna and flora. Millie was very effective with a personalized teaching to my facilities and my difficulties, all with a lot of rigor on safety, the will to make benefit from all the underwater wonders that we encountered and all in learning the benevolent respect for the underwater fauna and flora.
Thanks also to Troy, the divermaster who also helped me in my learning.
Successful mission from ScubaCaraibe because I want to continue diving now thanks to obtaining my PADI Open Water Diver certification !Written 17 September 2022
- Suley is an excellent driver! Very friendly and punctual. He is also a native of Zanzibar and is very knowledgeable about the island. You will be in good hands with him!Written 21 September 2022
- Best place!! We got our Padi open water license here and truly enjoyed it. The team is super nice and we had a very friendly and knowledgeable instructor. Was a lot of fun and really nice to dive in this beautiful area. Would always choose Fun Divers again. Thanks a lot for everything! (:Written 17 September 2022
- Poseidon it’s a nice friendly crew, they are funny and professional in the same time.
Florian it’s a good guy and with him and all the staff you can enjoy your diving journey in Nungwi easy and safety.Written 13 September 2022
- I had a lovely experience at the Zanzibar
Horse Club. The stables look good and the horses are very well taken care of. I booked the 2 hour riding tour and was going by myself as my travel companion is not experienced. Once I got there, there were two other people who came along on the ride together with two guides. The guides noticed quite quickly the other two people were not experienced enough so we split up in two groups. Jessica guided me and my horse Sultan. She let me trot and gallop over the beach and the beautiful sandbanks. She even managed to make a video and some photos so I will be taking my memories home with me to show. The scenery is just lovely. I could highly recommend to book a horseriding tour, you will not be dissapointed!Written 28 September 2022
- Our experience was fantastic!Wonderful hatch,confortable,clean,tasty food and super polite and friendly crew!!It’s worth seeing the sunset with them!
Thanks Sabina!!!!!!Written 15 September 2022
- We really enjoyed this tour - great to drive the buggy and also to learn so much about Zanzibar and the amazing culture. Highly recommended :)Written 26 July 2022
- An amazing driver made us feel so comfortable, just as being nice and kind and most importantly has a lot of knowledge about the island, Highly recommended!Written 15 September 2021
- Mohamed was very punctual.
His car is clean and he is very organized.
He is helpful and he will give you the best recommendations.
Trustworthy person and he speaks very good English, which you cannot find with some other drivers.
We had very good experience with him and we highly recommend him.Written 25 September 2022
- The instructors are awesome, the gear is great, the wind is consistent, onshore, at low tide learning the water start is easy, the island is wonderful.Written 15 September 2022