- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
23 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Suley is an excellent driver! Very friendly and punctual. He is also a native of Zanzibar and is very knowledgeable about the island. You will be in good hands with him!Written 21 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- An amazing driver made us feel so comfortable, just as being nice and kind and most importantly has a lot of knowledge about the island, Highly recommended!Written 15 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Mohamed was very punctual.
His car is clean and he is very organized.
He is helpful and he will give you the best recommendations.
Trustworthy person and he speaks very good English, which you cannot find with some other drivers.
We had very good experience with him and we highly recommend him.Written 25 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- we where a two families traveling to Zanzibar and Habib our guide and driver was wonderful.
he plane every day a trip for all of us invest in his time to make us satisfied.
he knows Zanzibar very well.
speaks excellent Englis.
it was a beautiful holidayWritten 3 September 2022
- It was amazing experience in Zanzibar. I booked with them for several times. They were faster to answer and arrived on time. What a wonderful experience..Written 28 September 2022
- We found lots of reviews mentioning Suleiman in Tripadvisor so we did the Stonetown tour with him.
It was amazing! First he gave us a bit of context of Zanzibar while we drove, then he took us to the market where we bought some spices and saw how the fishmongers sell their fish. We also visited the slavery museum while Suleiman explained us all the history and the context of the slave market and finally we walked through the narrow streets of Stonetown learning everything about its doors and people.
Highly recommended!Written 26 August 2022
- Very professional people! Their tours and trasportations are very good and they do them completely safelyWritten 11 September 2021
- Did two trips with them and planning my third in the next coming days, beautiful experience and good tour guide. We were 4 girls traveling alone and he stayed with us in the market from store to store!
Will definitely use again when I visit again!Written 11 July 2022
- Everything was planned from the minute we stepped foot in dar as salam. We always had someone with us! Perfect for honeymoons! We did all the excursions alone and the guides always respect the privacy! Mohamed is a very professional and always on time, he is a nice funny guy always helping when he can. I strongly recommend as i will definitely go back in the future.Written 24 February 2022
- My husband and I love to travel. Last weekend, he surprised me when he said that we were going to do a safaris Tanzania. Who knew that there was also luxury safari Tanzania? The accommodation was perfect, the food was excellent and you’ll forget that you’re in the wild. The service was like for a 5-star hotel and the people were very kind. I recommend this trip to anyone who would like to experience a new kind of adventure.Written 30 March 2020
- Just the best about this amazing guy.
We have been at the island for three weeks and Montero helped us a lot.
If you are looking for someone who can make a transfer for you, or organize some trip over the island, you are at the best address.
You can count on best person who can make your vacation easier. Very responsible and always on the time.
Just call or text him at the cell phone
+255 67 225 9466Written 15 July 2022
- What an amazing day.. Rama is constantly in contact with arrangements and ensuring that every question is answered. We booked a day visit to mnemba island with lunch. Having visited other islands, this is always an extremely commercialized activity, albeit on that cannot be missed. Today’s experience was totally unlike previous ones. Personal service, great hospitality but most importantly a superb lunch on the beach, away from the tourist hustle and bustle.
I have no hesitation in recommending Rama Zanzibar for any transfer or tour in Zanzibar. Well done RamaWritten 2 April 2021
- I'm so glad I ran into this company. I enjoyed the dolphin tour & snorkeling. They were also informative about covid testing procedures which prevented a stressful situation. I would definitely use this team again.Written 11 August 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Nungwi
- These are the best places for couples seeking transportation in Nungwi:
- Nungwi adventures and safari
- Taxi In Zanzibar (Online Tours & Taxi Service Company)
- Mohammed Zanzibar
- Antique Tours and Safaris
- Suley Taxi Driver Zanzibar and Tours