Bodies of Water • Nature & Wildlife Areas
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
218 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 218
What travellers are saying
- The bay is amazing and you do see a great number of creatures in the water. We enjoyed our time, but getting tickets online was impossible (sold out in under 3-5 minutes) and the walk up tickets are chaotic. If you come before the park opens, be ware that you have to wait in your vehicle on the road and you should come from Honolulu and not the east/north or you will be in the wrong lanes and have to move out of line.Written 31 July 2022
- The view is amazing, the problem is noise pollution. Some people have not consideration towards others and play loud music instead of using headphones.Written 8 August 2022
- We went with a guided tour and managed to visit all the areas including the USS Arizona Memorial. It is crowded but very well run.Written 10 August 2022
- A great hike for beginners who are only visiting Honolulu for a short time, as this doesn’t take long and is close to Honolulu city. This is a jungle trek with a chance to experience the lush green forests of Oahu while still on a relatively easy path (note it is uphill, but still would be doable by most ages and abilities). The mile long hike took us about 90 mins in total (there and back). Do douse yourself in plenty of mosquito repellant as we got bitten a couple of times. The greenery along the way are as good as the waterfall at the end. For the more adventurous, bring swimwear for a dip in the pool under the waterfall.Written 8 August 2022
- The good part is that there is lots to do in and near Waikiki Beach. Yes it's a tourist town, but then again there are great shops, restaurants, bars and music everywhere. If you're staying a couple of blocks from the beach then be prepared for lots of noise. This is not a quite get-away type place, it's busy, loud with lots of energy.Written 8 August 2022
- Last year we visited Pearl Harbor and this year we wanted to get over to the Missouri. I found a wonderful opportunity to give back all while being able to see this incredible vessel. We were able to volunteer aboard the ship and in turn we got to tour places not seen by the general public. Thank you to the amazing volunteers that lead this program and make it a reality.Written 1 August 2022
- The entrance fee to this museum is by donation. We found the exhibitions to be incredibly interesting as they showcase the war in the Pacific and the part played by people of Hawaiian/Japanese descent.Written 3 August 2022
- A 10 min bus journey from the main museum area , but if you want to see the USS Missouri, ( a must), then go here also, loads to see.Written 25 July 2022
- Museum is under reservations, but Corp of Engineers are picking up the slack with information and them and the islandWritten 27 June 2022
- LOVE LOVE LOVE IT HERE!
A must see when you in Waikiki it has all the good brand names and big food court - Please check it out!Written 4 August 2022
- We rode up to the lookout via Uber and brought some eats with us to enjoy as we watched the sun go down over Oahu far above the island. You could see everything on the west side of the island...Waikiki, Diamond Head, Honolulu.Written 1 August 2022
- OMG, this was a fantastic experience to see first hand how life was on a ww2 sub. I am 6'2" space is certainly at a premium.Written 25 July 2022
- This tour is amazing! We spotted three types of dolphin, we had a nice amount of time for snorkelling and the crew led by Captain Dani and our tour guide Jeremy were so much firendly and got us entertained all time!Written 2 August 2022
- We strolled here from Waikiki beach one evening and found it has such a nice relaxed atmosphere, much less crowded than Waikiki beach and more a place where locals gather rather than tourists - for family picnics and barbecues, jogging and yoga, and live music - it was a really nice atmosphere in the park and beach with a nice sunset view.Written 8 August 2022
- My husband and I were married on Magic Island. It was beautiful and such a nice location. We met friendly locals as well and were within close distance of everything in Waikiki still.Written 17 July 2022