- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- I've now played about a dozen games of golf at the US military course, Navy Marine Golf Course and have found that it's very well managed and a fabulous course on which to play golf.Written 4 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A 9 hole challenging and fun layout with crowned greens. Shot making a premium.
Parking lot is small and boarders the left side of the 9th fairway (risk of car or yourself getting dinged). No problem shop, just a check-in/starter window. Restaurant doesn't open till about 8:30 am (weekdays) earlier on weekends. Food is very tasty with good portions and price is very reasonable. Great local course with a layed backed atmosphere.Written 7 January 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Municipal course. Very very busy course. We had to wait for 20 minutes at #2. The whole round took 5 hrs and 10 min, on a Tuesday afternoon.
Just a few minutes away from the Waikiki hotels.
You have to make a telephone booking. They have waiting lines for the carts and waiting areas for the players. You can go to the first tee box only on command. Otherwise you‘ll get a reprimand over the loudspeakers.
Flat, no rough. Easy and short course. Greens and fairways ok quality. Views of Waikiki apartment buildings. Diamond Head Crater in the distance.
They have signs on the course saying that there should be no practicing on the golf course.
Not sure whether this includes practice puts and practice swings? Weird.
All in all an ok course. Costs $66 for visitors, walking and pull cart.Written 17 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a nice full 18-hole course, challenging layouts and wind, i just wish the fairways and tee boxes were better maintained, I understand the dryness since this is late summer, but for the price of green fees it should be in a lot better condition. Driving mats for tee box is just a little too ghetto for “Hawaii Kai”. Restaurant and Pro Shop were more than acceptable. Did not play on the Executive course (par 3s), so can’t speak to that side.Written 21 September 2019