Multi-day Tours • River Rafting & Tubing
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Tata was an amazing tour guide! She was very knowledgeable about all areas of the Island. She was very accommodating with our needs and timetable. She took lots of pictures of us with the scenery in the background. This made the trip for us since they were the only pictures of us on the whole trip! We felt very fortunate to have had Tata as our guide. This was our first time to Hawaii and we felt we got a good view of the island with her narrations. Thank you for making us feel so valued as customers and making our trip so memorable.Written 29 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Thank you for an amazing experience from start to finish! Beth was so accommodating when booking and the guys who took us out were fun and safe!! We will definitely be back for another parasailing adventure!!Written 9 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I just visited Pearl Harbor & used Holo Hawaii Tours with my family of 7 in June 2018. Michael talked me into using his service instead of going it alone. Big mistake. I strongly urge you to simply get. IES shuttle service to drop you off & pick you up. Then you buy your own tickets at Pearl Harbor. You will get everything that you need this way & will save several $hundred depending on your group size. Don't worry about tickets - there are plenty. Our "guide" was late, didn't tell us anything about what to do or where to go, & we had to exchange our vouchers for tickets ourselves anyway. The "tour" group did absolutely nothing other than shuttle us to & from Pearl Harbor. Again, you do NOT need them to get into Pearl Harbor or anything. Use a less expense shuttle service, Uber, Lift, Cab, or drive yourself if you have a car. Save that money & hassle.Written 28 June 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.