- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
48 places sorted by traveller favourites
Escape Games • Game & Entertainment Centres
Showing results 1-30 of 48
What travellers are saying
- There are not many hotels that offer free tennis court in Waikiki. It's fortunate to have these courts located in the Ala Moana Park, right in the heart of Waikiki. There are 10 free courts. Parking is also free. Because of its location and "free", these courts are often crowded. You should come early around 6-6:30 am to beat the heat and get the court. These courts are well maintained and clean. After playing, you can jump in the ocean to cool off. Wow!Written 13 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Paki park does have a few homeless people. But most of them are pretty understanding when it comes to children. If asked they will gladly relocate to another area away from where the children are. As for the playground structures, it is currently awaiting badly needed repairs or replacement and has been barricaded due to safety reasons. The swings are also gone due to a law suit. The programs there are great. They have Tiny Tots (3-5 yrs) and senior citizens on Tuesday mornings. They also offer free or low cost after school classes for elementary children daily. So don't be so shy. The staff are very friendly. They are trying their best with what they have.Written 20 August 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Every VR escape room here is well done, challenging and worth the time. The staff is especially helpful and friendly. We have completed every escape room here and still come back for more (there’s a hard mode with each VR room)!! Highly recommend visiting here!Written 4 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I wish I knew ahead of time about byob and don’t forget your closed toe shoes
Had a great time and the
instructors are great!!Written 9 April 2021
- Soooo much fun we had to do another room. I love the quality of the clues. It makes sense and it's not all over the place, there's a system. The game rooms just keep on going. Our game keeper Bryan was da best! He was so funny and so helpful! Def coming back!Written 22 September 2022
- Our group of three teens and two moms had a BLAST doing three escape rooms here. So. Much. Fun!!! We did three rooms in three days to get the discount: Island Missile Crisis, The White Room, and A Strange Case. We broke out of "Island Missile Crisis" and "A Strange Case," but "The White Room" stumped us (although we were sooooo close to breaking out).
Both game masters were so friendly and provided just the right amount of encouragement and very helpful hints. The rooms themselves had a perfect mix of logical and physical puzzles to work through. My favorite was "A Strange Case." It had a bunch of 80's memorabilia that made it very nostalgic for us moms who were teens in the 80's. ;)
I very highly recommend these escape rooms. I can't wait for the new rooms to open!Written 19 April 2022
- Bo Irvine provides a true Hawaiian comedy experience along with a tribute to military families. We have attended his comedy show everytime we are lucky to travel to Honolulu and the Hale Koa Hotel. His show provides a fun experience at the Warrior's Lounge and is not to be missed. There's nothing like laughing out loud, eating great pupus and drinking a Mai Tai to enhance your vacation!Written 24 September 2020
- We have done many escape rooms, but who wants to spend time indoors in Hawai'i? The game leaders were friendly and professional. We had a great time.Written 26 November 2021
- If you have the money, you can shoot any of the guns they have. As long as you pay and you are 21 or you have a legal guardian, who’s 21 with you and you are older than 10. Reasoable prices. We bought their best valued package. And we were not disappointed.
You fire sigle shots, but that’s fine. You don’t need to blow ammo on full-auto.
Excelent guide. Nothing’s left to chance. You get everything you pay for. We even got some memory shells with us.
Just try it and you will not be disappointed.Written 5 August 2022
- My husband and I went to an afternoon movie there. Except for 2 other people we were the only ones in our theatre. The chairs were very comfortable and reclined with a table and soft drink holder. They have a pretty good food menu and serve beer as well. I had the very best Teriyaki Sesame Chicken Salad that I've ever eaten.Written 22 August 2022
- My husband and I were completely blown away by the experience. Graphics are so realistic that I truly felt like I could fall off the edge. Combines problem solving and teamwork with good clean fun. Full of surprises and excitement. Best hour of our time here. A++Written 5 November 2019
- Love the Consolidated Theatre complex. 16 screens, Comfy Recliners.
Good food and entertainment options. We went to Dave and Busters for a little arcade fun.Written 3 January 2020
- It was a little tricky to find because the name of the shop was different than the name on trip advisor. I got there just as it opened and used onsite parking.
It was my first time to shoot so I was a little nervous but the staff were cool and friendly. I paid for the cheapest course (around 60 bucks). I had fun shooting the guns but the whole thing was over in a out 10 minutes. lol
Would have been nice to have different targets/different distances to shoot at.
Overall, I had a good time, but it was a little expensive. Next time I want to try some of the bigger guns!!Written 24 January 2020
- My sister and I decided we want to experience breaking items we have been told not do for all our lives! Well worth it! The staff is amazing and as vested in you having fun as you are. Your joy with the experience is their joy. We did both the break and the paint rooms. The staff ensures you are well protected for all experiences. You choose your experience and the things to break. Most fun I have had in years and would go there again. An unusual experience and great fun!Written 22 May 2022
- The hotel tour was really informative and interesting. It covered the entire history of the hotel. The lady running the tour was awesome.Written 16 December 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Honolulu