Health Clubs • Lessons & Workshops
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- My experience here was wonderful! My 90-minute massage was very relaxing and peaceful. My massage therapist was very receptive and her technique/pressure was perfect. I only wish I lived on island so I could go back!Written 6 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I asked for a deep tissue massage with a specific area to be the are of focus. Several times I asked for a deeper massage. It was not provided. Language barrier may have been part of the problem, but I thought the therapist understood. I actually felt worse afterwards then when I went in. To be fair if you want a nice light pressure, relaxing massage this probably the place to go.Written 5 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The instructors are personable, encouraging and fun and who wouldn't want to work out at the beach during sunrise/sunset?? Their workouts are bodyweight only (no equipment) and designed to be suitable for beginners like me, those with previous injuries, and advanced athletes as well. Shavasana under the swaying palm trees and stars is the best ending to a workout ever 🌴
I'm able to bring my 3yo daughter and i've seen others bring their dog on occasion. Its a life saver for me. This group's atmosphere keeps me going. I'm so glad i found them!! 🤙🏼Written 21 December 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I'm still new to rock climbing, but this is a nice sized, clean, friendly but not overbearing environment, that also offers other classes (e.g., mobility, yoga). Jimmy, at the front desk, gave me a tour and the shake down on things work. Rental gear is complimentary for your first visit, and your day guest pass can be used all day (in case you want to go out to fuel up). It was nice. There's a wee cafe, not technically affiliated, next door too.Written 3 October 2021
- Being a yearly visitor to Waikiki I am always in search for a gym. Well this year I found one of the best gyms/CrossFit🥳🤙 this gym is clean and is centrally located of the strip of Waikiki. Right when I walked in smiling faces warm high five made feel like I fit in right away. CrossFit can have a reputation of being rough.. the owner and his professional team were so accommodating that they can help anyone at any athletic level. See you guys next year 🙌🏻✌🏻🐳 and thank you.Written 26 January 2019
- Some of the most highly qualified instructors all in one studio. Studio is bright and clean and has a wide variety of services. Also very close to Waikiki and Diamond head.Written 4 January 2018
- If you are in Honolulu and need to release bodily tensions, stress, and pain...absolutely book an appointment with this family establishment. Skip the random massage places that looks promising, but always fail in the delivery. You know what I'm talking about. The place where you spend the entire massage session wondering why you are spending X amount of dollars. The place where you vow to find a better place the next time around or where you vow never to get a massage again.
30+ years in the game as a family run business means that this place delivers. The rates are beyond reasonable and are actually cheaper than other places. Serious results come from their extensive training and education. Every part of the experience is designed to melt away tension. Just laying out on their special table and pillows released tension deep within my body!
Go for it. You will LOVE it.Written 1 July 2014