- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
201 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 201
What travellers are saying
- Lydia is hands down one of the best licensed massage therapist in Honolulu. I have had lower back pain for a couple months now and after just 2 sessions in 2 weeks, I already feel brand new. I am going back again next week as well. So relaxing.. definitely the best massage on the island! Definitely check her out… she is extremely talented and knowledgeable in what she does!Written 26 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Clear recommendation! The teacher was great and the location couldn’t have been chosen better. The breathtaking sundown in combination with classical asanas like the warrior - no better way to beat jet lag and experience the magic of HawaiiWritten 1 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My sister and I loved Gloyoga! Julie, our instructor, was awesome. The view of the ocean, sunset, and calming breeze was the cherry on top to yoga on the paddleboards.Written 12 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My experience here was wonderful! My 90-minute massage was very relaxing and peaceful. My massage therapist was very receptive and her technique/pressure was perfect. I only wish I lived on island so I could go back!Written 6 May 2022
- This is my second time at paradise massage. Both experiences has been amazing. This time, I made a last minute call but they were able to squeeze me in for a 3 hour session that night. Everyone is so professional. Made me feel comfortable and walked me through all the steps of the facial, body wrap/dry brush, and massage especially for first timers. Located right in Waikiki, easy to access.Written 27 September 2022
- I got the PicoSure treatment and could not be happier! The results are amazing. It reduced wrinkles and dark spots, plus really helped with under eye circles. I can't wait to get another one! And, it's reasonably priced.Written 25 September 2022
- Excellent massage provided by Luka. She listened to my problem associated with my shoulder and recommended a course of action and treatment. Unfortunately, I did not find her until the end of my stay but I did manage to have two sessions. Very professional and highly recommend.Written 8 March 2021
- Amazing time at the beach side ,great spot , fantastic instructors and good vibe ,sunset yoga is amazing here and you feel great afterwards !
Superb 🤙Written 26 May 2022
- Kids bought us couples massage for our 38th wedding anniversary. I have had many massages from the classic Swedish to deep tissue and even sports massages... I will say.. the massage I had at Infinity fitness and Massage was hands down the absolute best massage I have ever had !! Miguel was amazing with his technique and applied the perfect pressure..He even did some stretchingWritten 19 April 2022
- Amazing experience! My massage therapist Analet was warm and welcoming, with hands like magic. I got a deep tissue massage with the heavenly hands + heavenly feet add-ons, she made sure to give extra attention to other tension points (my neck and shoulders were knotted from working an office job, and my left hamstring was tight from getting a cramp during scuba diving). Getting to enjoy their amenities like the steam room, sauna, jacuzzi, and relaxation room for 30 minutes before and after the massage was an especially nice touch. I was in Oahu as part of a friends vacation but did the spa alone, and it was the perfect way to unwind. I left feeling rejuvenated and relaxed.Written 19 September 2022
- I was staying at The Modern Honolulu and was looking forward to trying out the Lather Spa. I booked an 80 min. massage that focused on shoulders, neck, face, and scalp massage, along with a unique tummy massage. (which I hesitated because being in my mid 50's, my tummy certainly isn't my best feature) So glad I did though! It was wonderful. Soothing, relaxing and created a feeling of balance. Warm stones on my tummy while I received a foot massage. It was so good, I went the following day for a 50 min. Friendly receptionist, great decor, professional masseuses. Great experience overall.Written 27 October 2019
- If you are looking for fitness, tranquility, and personalized service, look no further than Still & Moving Center. I recently joined the "New Connections" membership and couldn't be happier. For the first three months, you are able to enjoy unlimited virtual classes that allow you to participate from anywhere around the globe. The first three months are $99 with their new introductory price! With classes such as Hula Dance, Turkish Belly Dance, and Feldenkrais just to name a few, this is a location that offers superior service at a great value.
I encourage anyone who is committed to maintaining their fitness level as well as spiritual calm, to embark upon this amazing Center. It is impressive, welcoming, and extremely useful!Written 9 November 2020
- Wife booked this and I was saying “omg this lady is on my back” it was great. U do have to pay $2 parking FYI but it was worth the hour. Not sure what else u get got 90 mins. They were friendly and very clean. Thanks again PinWritten 1 July 2021
- I went to the Hale Koa location and wanted to try a Lomi Lomi massage. Not for the faint of heart by any means, I really feel stretched and the broad strokes really felt like they were removing my tension and improving my circulation. Absolutely worth going here and making an appointment with Malu. His energy is very healing and the style of massage is worth experiencing.Written 7 June 2022
- Incredible experience. From check in to departure every aspect of the spa experience was perfect and relaxing. Our couples massages from Liza and Colby were, of course, the highlight. Both asked for areas of tension and did a great job working out the pains. I couldn’t recommend the spa more highly.Written 16 November 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Honolulu