- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
13 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Just enjoyed our second visit to the Warehouse Art Gallery which is an awesome combination of sight and sound! If you have ANY interest at all in any of the Arts, do yourself a favor and visit this wonderful Gallery! There is no charge to get in and browse around but there is a jar for donation at the door. PLEASE throw some money in when you exit so this Gallery can keep going. It's a VERY cool place!Written 1 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Loved all the little shops combined into one. A lot of things you don't always see in some shops. Reasonable prices on numerous things. So happy we stopped by. Found it while driving around touring Luray.Written 28 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A hidden treasure you would never tell by the outside the amazing items they have on the inside something for everyone. I will be back bought a bunch of baseball cards at a great price.Written 8 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was more than just shopping. We got to see and learn about beautiful rocks and minerals, feed the cute goats and pigs, and and admire the beautiful flowers and gardens. This was so worth the stop and the owner made all this possible and his friendliness made us feel very welcome to be there.Written 3 September 2022
- My friend and I go the Shenandoah Moon for gift shopping, jewelry and to take classes on beading, jewelry making and more. Susan is an amazing artist, always friendly and educational. We enjoy her teaching style and her knowledge is unsurpassed. She carries quality supplies and doesn't hesitate to help teach us about the things we purchase. We look forward to our next class!Written 14 November 2018
- Friendly staff, awesome store. Perfect for ordering fresh floral arrangement that is unique and great place to find a gift for a friend. No visit to Luray would be complete without a stop here!!Written 25 June 2022
- This book store is the cleanest and more organized used book store I have ever seen. The owner is very nice. He will help you find what you need. This was a wonderful experience and I left with some books I'm excited about, at a great price!Written 28 October 2020
- This store came under new ownership in 2018 and WOW the store changed to awesomeness! Have excellent brands, well stocked, prices are fair, and customer service is EXCELLENT and very knowledgeable.Written 14 September 2020
- If you are interested in vinyl, this shop is awesome! Thousands of used and new vinyl. We easily could have spent 4 hours here. Prices were great!Written 17 May 2021
- What a great place! The store is so well-kept and displayed! One of my most favorite shops! You'll find unique gifts. My favorites are the socks! The unique jewelry selection is also wonderful. The owner and store manager are, by far, two of the most fun, down-to-earth, enjoyable people!Written 13 July 2022
- My wife got few gorgeous beaded necklaces and a folk angel. They were a hit every where we have gone with them. The gifts we bought were well received. The sales lady was very helpful.Written 21 August 2013
- Do NOT shop at this store or provide them with ANY payment information.
I am presently in a battle with my credit card company regarding erroneous billing practices.Written 22 July 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Luray
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Luray:See more budget-friendly shopping in Luray on Tripadvisor