- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 42
What travellers are saying
- Nice Mall and restaurants downtown SLC. We ate at Kneaders Bakery, who has the best bread & pastries around! They were really busy but processed orders quickly.
I recommend. Also nice stores for retail therapy!!Written 17 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This Probably was a thriving scene pre-covid. Yes there are alot of empty storefronts but restaurants are starting to pop up. We ate at the Hall, which has about 4 restaurants under one roof plus a bar. The healthy choice had good food. We also ate dinner at Italian Graffiti and really tasty Italian food
Nice outdoor dining tables and good play areas for kids.Written 19 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place has a lot of cool artwork and it the entrance isn't very expensive. It's a stones throw from the library which is also incredible.Written 29 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I absolutely love this farmers market. Even with C19 present, the market still had an abundance of vendors and patrons, which is good. I get the same thing year after year, zucchini, because I enjoy making zucchini bread. I get the largest one I can find so I can slice it and freeze it until I am ready to make more bread in the fall and winter. I also enjoy just walking around and looking at all of the cool items the vendors sell. I am so looking forward to it reopening in a few months.Written 13 February 2022
- We went to Anthony's Fire Art and Antiques in Salt Lake City.
It is housed in an impressive building. The building used to be the historic Immanuel Church. It was built in 1912 and has three levels and 25,000 square feet.
When one goes to the door, one rings the door bell to be let in.
There is a wealth of antiques from both US and Europe. They have art, jewelry, furniture and many other types of antiques.Written 1 June 2016
- Chinatown Market is a great place to explore fun, never-before-tasted grocery items! Anything you could possibly want from an Asian market is here. It makes you feel like you’ve traveled across the world without having left home. The restaurants here are also fantastic.Written 19 February 2020
- This is a small art museum. I work across the street and have never seen it open before today. I was very glad to be able to walk in and see the original Dutch works.Written 25 March 2016
- Great grocery store / market with wonderful food choices at reasonable prices in downtown SLC. Choose from sandwiches, salad bar, hot bar with Asian foods, sushi, and other gourmet items. Great visual merchandising!Written 25 June 2022
- The art that he makes is absolutely incredible! He really tries to show the world through his eyes and all of his pieces turn out really beautiful!Written 16 July 2020
- We went to a wedding here and it was more than we expected, fantastic food , fantastic service and the setting was very cosmopolitan, very artsy and cute, even the kids loved it and never broke a thing!Written 24 September 2017
- Weird art made of recycled materials and trash. Supposedly has a story, but I didn't get it. Decent photo ops, but underwhelming otherwiseWritten 1 August 2022
- Ahh the old fashioned kind of neighborhood bookstore which barely exists anymore. It is in an older house with books crammed into various rooms. The staff is friendly. It is super popular with the locals. We walked out with two fun books each. I highly recommend this to anyone stopping by the area.Written 8 September 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Salt Lake City
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in Salt Lake City:See more shopping for children in Salt Lake City on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Salt Lake City:See more budget-friendly shopping in Salt Lake City on Tripadvisor