Popular things to do
Admission tickets from ₹1,745.57
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Super busy when we went- VERY crowded. The Dolphin show was amazing; definitely pay for preferred seating when you buy your tickets (you'll get better seats) to see the show.Written 30 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of my favorite places on vacation was this Garden. Botanical garden made my vacation wonderful. It is very lovely, beautiful, the decoration is great and the time they have spend to make it must have been hours and hours. Do not hesitate to check this outWritten 23 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I used to work in Atlanta about 20 years ago and visited this area a couple of times. So much has changed over the years and it is a beautiful thing to see. The site is educational, inspiring, and one of the best places to visit in Atlanta. Don't miss the opportunity to see and hear the historic legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King.Written 30 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We paid for the Guided Tour and it was well worth it. If we had not taken the tour, we would not have learned as much about the World of Coke as if we had just paid for General Admission. Our guide was very informative and friendly. The most interesting part of the tour was finding out all the brands that are under the Coke enterprise.Written 22 July 2023
- Absolutely love seeing shows at the fox! Although I will say I was extremely disappointed with the sound quality of Wicked on July 28th ! I don't know if the almost strike caused an issue with the sound or production team but it was terrible, no bass, sounded like a high school play.. but other times I've seen Wicked there ( we also went on July 5th) and it was incredible! So i will go back because I'm hoping it was a fluke! But 600$ for tickets and was disappointed was a bummer but crap happens I guess.. lolWritten 1 August 2023
- This museum is a "must see" when visiting Atlanta. I found the exhibits especially well done, especially the lunch counter experience, which very much "brings home" the experiences of African Americans.
Be prepared with some tissues, when you visit you might ask why people treat each other like this.