- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
13 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Take the SP90 ca. 1 mile outside Badesi mare direction Castelsardo and follow the signs. Go straight away to approach the Li Feruli beach. You find a rather less frequented part of the long Badesi beach and will find plenty of space for your beach mat, sun umbrella and what else you might bring with you. On windy days you might share the water with a couple of kite surfers.Written 2 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Well this is the longest and least crowded beach (this coast line is way too long to get as crowded as all the other beaches in Sardinia), in general Badesi is the area I would go if I had kids or traveling in a group, as you can access the beach directly, parking not too far away, 50 Cent an hour, cottages selling the parking tickets and drinks. Clear water, sand bottom.Written 13 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- At the beautiful terrace overlooking the wine fields we tasted some very nice Sardinian wines combined with some nice tapas.
Very friendly lady that helped us, we were together and both tasted different wines so in the end we tasted all 8 off the wines they produce.
Had a lovely time and we would recommend it to all the winelovers.Written 27 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Best Spot in the Badesi Beach Area.
The best Spot is Sunset Point surf school, where they rent sunbeds and Sunshades. Plus Calypso lounge BAr and restaurant is a must to dine inWritten 18 June 2021
- Spotless well run lido joint owner has great facilities and attention to detail will do a price if staying longer than a day or so....
Good English spoken and a stones throw from Calypso Restaurant best beach spot in BadesiWritten 6 July 2022
- Took a paddle boat lesson for 40 Euro which I highly recommend if you've never done this before. The instructor had me up on my feet and paddling in no time. Choose a clear calm day for your first time!Written 31 August 2017
- The owner is really friendly and professional and tells you the grape's history and suggests you the right wine according to your needs. Tasting is a must to understand what you are buying.Good prices too. Definitely recommended.Written 2 September 2017
- Sent an email to check for availability, and got a quick answer. The kids had not tried horse riding before, and they recommended a short trip (~30 min) where they held the horses throughout.
Very friendly staff welcomed us, in a very calm and pleasant atmosphere. The kids had a lovely ride in the area around the farm, which they really enjoyed!
For older kids/adults a longer ride down to the beach is recommended, but this requires a minimum age of 11 or previous experience with horses.
Marco also speaks English very well.
Highly recommend to get a different activity for an afternoon.Written 3 July 2019
- We experienced Andrea as an unorganized and impatient kite teacher. After we changed to another kiteschool we also recognized, that the safety and a proper course structure at Andrea's have been unattended by far. He seemed very stressed most of the time.Written 14 October 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Badesi
- The best outdoor activities in Badesi according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- SunsetPoint - Stabilimento Balneare Scuola Di Surf
- Spiaggia Li Junchi - Badesi
- Li Feruli Beach
- Spiaggia Baia delle Mimose
- Spiaggia Li Mindi
- The most popular things to do in Badesi with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Badesi on Tripadvisor