- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
11 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- We attended on Sunday May 1st and had a great time. Since this was our first time we didn't know what to expect. The Jazz Fest shuttle from our hotel worked great and was very efficient with lots of helpers, definitely use the shuttle. The weather was hot but there were some shaded areas to rest but not as many tents as I would have thought. The music was incredible with a great variety of very talented musicians. We enjoyed browsing all the vendors and eating lots of the great food! We will be back again. Next time we will bring some bag chairs and a small cooler.Written 17 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent place to stay everyone on the staff we’re outstanding! NOLA 2016
Alexis Shermaine thanks so much for the warm hospitality! Amazing job on making us feel welcome and attention to our needs. 5 ⭐️
See y’all again soon!
B DuckWritten 25 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful authentic buildings great food. Casino was awesome and the nightclub inside was fun. Will definitely recommend to visit if you like to sightsee.Written 3 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Perfect festival for a lover on Jazz Music if you do not want to fight the crowds at Jazz Fest. Lots of activities throughout the French Quarter and you hear Jazz music everywhere you go. I highly recommend it.Written 14 June 2019
- First time at VooDoo Fest and we will definitely be back. Missed the first day but sounds like that was a rain out anyway. Saturday was still wet but nice weather. And Sunday the weather was perfect. There were tons of great food and beer options. And the restrooms were plentiful and clean. Nice layout of stages, with enough space between them that they were not drowning each other out. People watching was like no other place.
We primarily came to see Missio and they put on a great show and we were front row.
1. Bike to the event. They have bike share in NO and there was a bike drop tent setup right at the front gate.
2. Or Uber. They had a great setup for Uber to queue up. We did that the first day and it worked really well.
3. DON'T PARK ON THE STREET :) We did this the last night to get a jump on traffic when we left. Despite no signage and tons of others parking where we did, we ended up towed. As did a lot of others we met who were equally confused why they couldn't find their cars. The violation when we got our car said "Special Event parking restriction 12 pm - 12 am". So unless you know for sure where you can park (without counting on signage) don't do it.Written 27 November 2019
- The first weekend in NOLA is considered the hottest in NOLA so everyone pulls out their white linen to be cool and comfortable. White linen night closes Julia Street and opens the art district for a great party and art-walk. Food vendors from some of the best chefs of NOLA, great drinks, interesting music and great people watching. No better way to spend a hot New Orleans evening.Written 28 October 2018
- New Orleans becomes a Responsibly Organized Booze Playground for a Week. Everyone in the Booze Business takes time out of their busy learning and hosting schedule to gather together and share stories and alcohol creativity. It's exciting to roam the streets and be surprised by who you might meet in the industry.Written 6 August 2019
- Watching the art float by to the music was beautiful. But as nice as everything was the VR experience is a must. Like being right there within the works of art.. Definitely worth the trip & money. For people not familiar with the area download the spothero parking app to find parking. Make sure to check height requirements for vehicles We parked in a lot just down the street. 👍👍Written 26 June 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about New Orleans
- These are the best places for groups seeking events in New Orleans:See more events for groups in New Orleans on Tripadvisor