13 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Monique, Jade, and Alaina made me, a non local, feel welcome and valued. They made sure that I was well taken care of. I would come back again just to say hello. Wife is doing much better.Written 29 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Came here for AANP 2023 national conference. This place is huge so we had the entire end of the conference hall for the NP conference which was great. The place is freezing, so I suggest you bring a sweater. Unfortunately, most of the food options were not open, so that kind of sucked. I was hoping to get PJs coffee here but no luck. Everyone is very friendly and helpful.Written 24 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great book store in the back. Beautiful home turned into a library. The moldings and paintings are beautiful.Written 27 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had so much fun enjoying the beautiful homes on tour. The docents shared some fun stories with us about the history of the homes. We are so excited we understand that they have added a Fall Tour on November 18, 2018.Written 5 November 2018
- This is worth stopping into for some brochures or maps, especially for first timers. Ask where the best food, music, shopping, and things to do are located. They will have good suggestions.Written 15 November 2015
The Cita Dennis Hubbell Library which opened in 1907 is a tiny historic gem in Algiers Point. My son and I have spent the past two years enjoying this quaint library. We often visit to check out books, complete homework, and participate in some of the amazing programs that are offered like Reading to Thor. We even participated in a specialized healthy cooking class during American Heart Month last year. We absolutely miss our weekly visits since the beginning of this Covid19 Pandemic. However, I am happy that appointments can be made for 45 minutes visits to browse materials and contactless visits are available to pick up books.
Special thanks to the Librarian Chris for helping me resolve some minor problems with my library card and assisting me with selecting a few books about Thanksgiving. My son and I miss the library but we are truly happy to have a way to obtain needed materials during the pandemic. Keep up the great work during these challenging times.Written 15 November 2020
- We stopped at the Louisiana Welcome Center on I-10 coming from Mississippi into Louisiana. Mr. Collins was WONDERFUL!!! He provided valuable information on New Orleans, the French Quarter, Garden District and many, many other areas and options of sights to see and places to visit. We did much more than we originally planned thanks to his advice!Written 7 April 2023
- Doing research on the 3rd floor. Some employes wore nametags and some didn’t. Some employees were very helpful and some did not seem to want to be bothered with questions. Bathrooms needed attentionand did not have toilet paper in any of the stalls and we got there at 10:30 am. Eventually found what I was looking for.Written 30 October 2018
- Stopped in the Welcome Center first night of vacation. Gabby was very helpful and friendly. Made great suggestions for tours and restaurants. Went back on Christmas Eve and had friendly service from the two gentlemen working that day. Booking a tour was easy, and the Port of Passage tour was enlightening. Will use them again next time.Written 30 December 2019
- Worthless. I have attempted to go to this club 8 times. I have been granted entry once. It is awful. They always have a waiting list and like every miss planned adventure in New Orleans I.e. most anything the current government attempts to build, like the airport itself, this club is too small and completely dysfunctional. Most of the staff are brain dead. I told my credit card and Priority Pass they should drop this Clib because it is simply an embarrassment and a total disappointment even if you are lucky enough to get in on you 8th try!Written 20 November 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about New Orleans