- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Amazing view and best place for sight seeing in Kota. Entry fee is over expensive but worth for one time visit. Temple is beautiful and amazing place for PhotoshootWritten 29 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited this place twice and every time returning from this place by a public transport in the evening is a problem. very far from the city, it is advised to go either in day time or by ur own vehicle. A big complex and quite maintained it is. People have lot of faith in this and quite crowded on wednesdays and on any ganesh utsav or puja. Outside the mandir is located a park which is also well maintained and is good for recreation and picnics.Written 23 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice temple by river side...u can have some good photography here... Must visit at least once... Temple is having very large areaWritten 20 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Shivpuri dham is good place to visit with family and kids. There was nice seating and parking space. At this place surely you will get peace of mind.Written 22 September 2019
- Place full of natural beauty in monsoon having lord Shiva temple,during vacation a lots of people to come visit this place,hills increased its beauty,Written 30 December 2019
- Temple is located at nice location. Area is too good. I have reached in local transport. This place is really good for family visit.Written 22 February 2020
- Wonderful location for visit with family. Temple was very nice. Area is peaceful. Surely you will find hidden energy here.Written 26 February 2020
- Most famous dargan of kota,it have a amazing fact that rock is just above dargan and it does no t fall,inside its dargan chamabal river flows,Written 29 December 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Kota
- These are the best places for groups seeking sacred & religious sites in Kota:See more sacred & religious sites for groups in Kota on Tripadvisor