What travellers are saying
- Blue kingdom Water is an amusement park that features water play areas such as swimming pools, water slides, splash pads, water playgrounds, and lazy rivers, as well
This restaurant is also available where the food is very delicious & spicy and the best thing is that the food here is pure vegetarian.Written 29 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Place is under forest department so entry ticket and entry and exit timings are there.
Make sure you go in winter or in morning as it is hot in day.
Mostly rocky and monkey are there.
One very small Shiva temple.Written 25 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice place to see replica of seven wonders of world. Not too crowdy. You have to buy ticket. The adjacent lake is beautiful where u can see crocodilesWritten 27 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This palace is not restored like the palaces in Jaipur or Udaipur, but the lack of hordes of tourist made it very attractive for me. It has a great atmosphere with extraordinary wall painting. The setting against a hill within the fort is fantastic, it is like a fairy tale. I can highly recommend it.Written 12 February 2023
- One has to take permission of PWD Department for visiting this place. Though not maintained, but definitely presents a very good look of the entire surroundings.Written 15 September 2019
- Chambal Gardens is one of the good open spaces to explore in Kota. It is a beautiful garden with lots of greenery.Written 18 March 2020
- it is located in lake, it is peaceful place. i loved the place for picnic and spend a peaceful time with family.Written 27 October 2019
- Really its a wonderful place to hangout with family. Good time for visit is monsoon time. Surrounding area is beautiful and covered with greenery.Written 19 February 2020
- Nice temple by river side...u can have some good photography here... Must visit at least once... Temple is having very large areaWritten 20 February 2022
- Located at the main Jhalawar Road. Conveyance easily available. Big Bazaar, Reliance Digital, Mc Donald, Fun Cinema are the chief attraction.
Basement Parking available, Mall is spacious and one can spend nearly 2-3 hours easily.Written 15 September 2019
- Kota Garh is a famous place in Kota Rajasthan. It is a palace worth visiting. One should definately see it with family and friends.Written 12 November 2019
- Visited this place twice and every time returning from this place by a public transport in the evening is a problem. very far from the city, it is advised to go either in day time or by ur own vehicle. A big complex and quite maintained it is. People have lot of faith in this and quite crowded on wednesdays and on any ganesh utsav or puja. Outside the mandir is located a park which is also well maintained and is good for recreation and picnics.Written 23 December 2019
- Good place with nice environment. We have some time free so plan for visit. Reached in local transport. Its beautiful location for picnic. Spent one hour here.Written 19 February 2020
- Temple is located at nice location. Area is too good. I have reached in local transport. This place is really good for family visit.Written 22 February 2020
- Good place for spent time with faimly and friends, with some tasty food, feeling very greenery here,very peaceful place,Written 30 December 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Kota
Kota Attractions Information
|Saturday, 11:00 am|