Top Attractions in Gatlinburg
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Sugarlands is a must everytime we travel to Gatlinburg. The shine is great. The tasting is well worth $5. BP and Tess were awesome and kept us laughing!Written 25 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- CHUCK was fantastic! Super entertaining and very funny! We really enjoyed our experience and the seasonal moonshine lineup.Written 24 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Sooooo beautiful and peaceful. Yes, there are other tourists, but so are you. Gorgeous nature, scenic views, wildlife, history - everything you need. We did the Cades Cove drive, and it was perfect.Written 24 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Affordable aquarium. Nice set-up. Quick to get in and easy toove around. Not too big but not surprised by the size. Lots of sharks and sting rays. Best part was the moving belt to take you under the whole tank which was really big. We really enjoys our experience there. Nice big souvenir shop on the way out too.Written 25 September 2022
- Very good! Loved the wine tasting hannah was really sweet! Whenever your in gatlinburg you definitely want to stop at the tennessee homemade wines you won't regret it!Written 22 September 2022
- Standing on the glass portion of the suspended bridge was amazing! I loved the entire experience...the lift up, the bridge, the nice hike/walk around the back of the cliff wall with the 2 smaller swinging bridges to cross as well! Climbing to the top of the tower to see the views and watching the sunset over the mountains was the best part!Written 24 September 2022
- She wouldn't do shots out of my belly button for some reason, but she was great. Thanks Kate for the experience.Written 25 September 2022
- IDC IDC i love me some moonshine…. I can’t wait to visit this place again. My house pantry is running dry! I can’t wait to share this space with my small familyWritten 19 September 2022
- Parked for a few minutes to observe the city of Gatlinburg from a vantage point overlooking the city and the mountains behindWritten 23 September 2022
- Fun quick ride through the hills of Gatlinburg with you in control. Our group of 7 adults and one child rode this as one of our Ripley’s 3 bundled pack including Aquarium and the Oddities museum.Written 21 July 2022
- We have been to Gatlinburg several times. This was the first time we wandered back into the Village Shops. It is set up as a quaint little village. It seemed the level of stores took a step up there as well. Definitley take a walk through this area when visiting Gatlinburg.Written 19 September 2022
- Fun place...loved the activities there, but we almost didn't bother going after the cold, apathetic first impression we received from the girl in the lower station coffee shop, 9:15am Saturday.
Throughout the transaction, she never looked at us, and barely said two words, and we were super friendly. It's a real mood-crusher when some "ungrateful to have a job" teen can't be bothered to return kindness with (at the very least) a smile. It's one thing if we were rude first, but...Written 22 August 2022
- Jesse and Todd are amazing!! Knowledgeable about wine and very inviting!! Great wine and great hospitality!Written 24 September 2022
- Very good cider! Jenny was a great server, very knowledgeable about all the ciders with tips for mixing a few. Will return.Written 25 September 2022
- We enjoyed the Cars Museum. It was fun to see Batman's car along with Bob Hope's, Steve McQueen's motorcycle, the Beverly Hillbillies TV vehicle and many others. We had a good time and recomenned this museum if you like seeing movie cars.Written 20 September 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Gatlinburg