- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
39 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 39
What travellers are saying
- We've been on many trails in the Gila and each has been as breathtakingly beautiful as the next. Box canyons; rivers; lakes; hot springs; huge ponderosas; oak groves in the forest; and abundant wildlife.
If you truly want to escape into nature and don't have a need for the frivolous "touristy amenities"... the Gila is the place to go. We often spend all day on trails without seeing a single soul.Written 3 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you have any interest whatsoever in southwestern pottery, this is a bucket list stop right here. I also found myself equally interested in reading about the history of the building itself and the uses it has seen through the years.Written 12 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was raining the day we arrived so learning about flooding and the big floods that created The Big Ditch were certainly timely. Arte Chicano by 2 local artists was my favorite.Written 19 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There are lots of brochures, information and materials available. They really care about helping you find what you need.Written 26 March 2020
- Located high in the Gila Wilderness, Lake Roberts is picturesque and serene. I tried trout fishing here, but without sucess.Written 10 August 2021
- I wish the viewing point was higher. You could see ok , but for taking photos not so much, there are holes in the fence to use for taking photos, but the best picture is on the info. Sign.Written 25 May 2022
- nice to spend a few minutes walking the pathways above the water. if visiting downtown shops and restaurants, makes a nice break!Written 1 August 2022
- The Dragonfly Trail itself is only a few miles, but it has great variety and excellent scenery, and while mostly novice level, throws some excellent features at mountain bikers. While mileage of Dragonfly itself is limited, it connects with a whole trail network where you can rack up the miles... or just do multiple laps on Dragonfly... it's that good.Written 12 April 2022
- Visited the springs in November 2017 in the evening and it was a beautiful experience. I have never seen so many stars. The sky was lit up and the springs were at an extremely comfortable temperature.Written 3 July 2018
- A defunct mining operation gave their played-out acreage to the Town of Silver and called in a park. It's nice to see these undeveloped hills from streets in town, and up on Boston Hill (actually lots of hills) the views of Silver and its surrounding mountains are lovely, especially at sunset and sunrise. With several access points Boston Hill is readily available for an easy hike right out of town. Great place to walk dogs. No shade, so bring water and something for the dogs to drink from.Written 21 January 2020
- My daughter had a wonderful time at this park. It was a welcomed break after sightseeing. It’s clean and there are plenty of age appropriate activities. Easy to find, park, and play.Written 26 April 2019
- Don’t be in a rush when you visit - the store is huge and packed with vintage and antique items. Think Grandma’s attic. There is a good selecting of contemporary and vintage silver jewelry in both southwest and Mexican styles. The main floor is handicapped accessible, but there are short flights of stairs to get to different levels.
I bought two silver pieces of jewelry,and have shoppers remorse at not buying a pair of turquoise and silver earrings.
On many items, you can ask for a 10% discount if paying cash.Written 1 October 2021
- Lovely setting in a side canyon, with a beautiful vineyard & caring hosts. Had hunted for this winery before without success. The sweet wines are the better of their product. Well worth the visit.Written 19 June 2021
- Bill Evans Lake comes up unexpectedly as you're driving through otherwise dry desert country. Obviously man-made, it's a welcome oasis. Picnicking and fishing are the main attractions. I believe you can also camp overnight, although we didn't.Written 9 August 2021
- This is a pretty amazing place. They make the tiles (you can get a tour) right there in town. Some gorgeous colors, all thick with the red clay backing. They carry some handmade tiles from individual artists as well. Spectacular people and talent.Written 14 July 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Silver City