- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Had an amazing time here on our honeymoon! My husband and I decided to take the longest trail so we could see all of the falls. It took us just over an hour at a comfortable pace, stopping for each fall and to take in all of the scenery. Finding orange salamanders made it an even more unique experience. The gift shop has really neat souvenirs and fair food/drink options.Written 29 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I went to Milford Beach and it was the dirtiest beach ever. the life guards are terrible they're little children who are extremely unintelligent. I wouldn't count on them to save my life!!! the water is filthy and there is no sand just plain old dirt. the people cleaning up the place do a horrible job because there is filth all over. maybe it would be nice if the beach was legit, meaning having life guards who know how to do their job and maybe if there was a legit beach.. ooh and it smells like horse manure.Written 3 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Sugarmountian Stables is now closed. I first rode there 18 years ago as a client on a trail ride. Well , One thing led to another...and a wonderful friendship was started. Eileen and I have put many miles and many trails behind us. All of those I did on Mickey, the best horse in the world. Having first been on a horse at the age of 2 (yes, I am a lot older now!) and having ridden for 64 years now...I thought I knew all about horses. But every ride, every trail, every competition was a learning experience. Eileen and I found we had a lot in common besides riding. Birding was one. A cold Guinness was another! I was introduced to some special women who also rode there and we formed a "group". Since we all enjoyed lining up, letting our horses go and yelling, "Yee Haw", we became The YeeHaw Girls. And all of us going on vacations with the horses became a yearly event we all looked forward to. And an added bonus was the fact that all our husbands got along! Iwill never forget when Eileen asked me (and Mickey) to go on a 30 mile trail competition with her and Hocus. 30 miles, in the rain, trails washed out, did it in just over 6 hours. Soaked to the skin but we survived. And an experience we will never forget. And a special bonding on that ride between horses and riders. So, after 18 years, good times, sad times, fantastic trails and wonderful friends., we shared it all...we close this chapter of our lives and open another. And We will all remain friends! And now it's time for us to get into some "other trouble" as only we can do. Thanks Eileen!! To the YeeHaw Girls.....YEE HAW!!!!!!!!!!!🐴😄🍺🍷Written 1 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Food was ok just not fantastic we should've sat inside due to the amount of bugs outside wear bug spray. Drinks were ok as well quaint location with live music was nice to hear. I hear the pizza is great maybe next time I'll try it.Written 7 September 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.