- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- magnificent photos brightly displayed with helpful non-obtrusive staff offering information when requested. there's a lot of good art along that main Street there but this was my favoriteWritten 23 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- They had a variety of items made in Moab. Manny pictures, pottery, jewelry,etc.. It was nice to see all of the pretty artwork.Written 27 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a great place to visit. Lots of original works in which my wife purchased one or two pieces to bring back to Australia. We now have them on displayWritten 21 September 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- In all fairness, my wife and I visited the Moab Farmers Market in late May, before the height of the growing season. As such, there were only two or three tables with produce. The tomatoes and greens looked good, but there should be more offerings later in the summer. The folks who sold quiche and soup were very friendly, and we ate a light supper in the park. I strongly urge everyone who visits Moab to visit the market. Such ventures need public support to grow.Written 30 May 2016
- We were in to GearHeads twice in a week for forgotten equipment and to replace old equipment that failed on a hike. The store is not flashy, but the selection was good, the service was excellent, and the prices were surprisingly reasonable. They have free filtered water, and they share a parking lot with a hotel, so parking is a breeze. Great store in a great town: highly recommend.Written 9 July 2022
- Amazing amount of different stones & well marked! Learned a lot! A little dirty and tight but was fun and I feel priced right!Written 30 June 2022
- Can't pass a bookstore while travelling and this is fine one for sure. Very helpful staff and some great old mountaineering books too. Stop in when in Moab.Written 4 March 2020
- I know this place is known for having an amazing selection of various cuts of meat and the meat counter did looked amazing during my visit...but what I went in for was the beef jerky. The jerky was well worth the trip and better than anything you will be picking up from a package at the market or
This beef jerky is a perfect snack out on the trails and you can truly taste the difference in quality.Written 4 December 2020
- We fell in love with this store, very unique items and the staff took their time to explain things and check prices. Highly recommend stopping by, you will not regret it.Written 1 October 2021
- Cute little pet shop in downtown Moab. My little doxie enjoyed wandering around in there and got a couple of special toys. They had dental wipes for dogs there which I've been trying to find for a while. Very friendly staff.Written 29 November 2022
- All the designs in this shop are original designs from local artists, not mass produced junk from China. You pick your own style and color for a unique product. A must visit while in Moab.Written 18 October 2021
- Lots of unique high quality gifts. Too bad we were flying and limited room to take items home. Lots of sandstone items. Friendly staff. The took great care to wrap my purchasesWritten 21 May 2016
- OMG THE CUTEST store in town! Rebekah and her crew couldn't have been nicer and the selection of gifts and art and jewelry was wonderful. I was lucky enough to meet one of the artists and she customized a ring for me right on the spot. Such wonderful people and such beautiful things...go visit next time you're in Moab!Written 7 July 2022
- Feast your eyes on many different artists creations. Everything is unique and beautifully displayed. This is one of Moab’s best.Written 24 May 2019
- We've been visiting Lema's Kokopelli Gallery since the 1990s. We found ourselves in Southern Utah again after 30 years and were thrilled to see Lema's again. So glad to see the gallery is still outstanding in every way - quality, authentic, and beautiful. The staff are knowledgeable, friendly and welcoming. We didn't even go to any other store on this trip... Lema's Kokopelli Gallery is all you need!Written 12 December 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Moab
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Moab:See more budget-friendly shopping in Moab on Tripadvisor