Popular things to do
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Nice beach. Good place to go. There is free parking available but it is limited. Will recommend the placeWritten 18 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Another beautiful beach in Maui. Parking was a pain trying to find free parking in a residential area but we followed the directions from The Snorkel Store and managed to snag a spot at around 9 am. We had a wonderful breakfast at the nearby Sea House restaurant and then hit the beach.
Pay attention to where the regulars were set up on the beach. The water can come up quite high. We needed shade and so planted ourselves by the hedges at the back of the beach and the water still came up that far.
The beach has soft sand but a bit of a hill/slanted entry from beach down to the water. Sandy bottom with a few large rocks to watch out for. Waves were not bad the day we were there but locals told us even though the bay is protected, some days it can be a huge boogie boarding area where you could ride almost from the corner of one side of the bay diagonal to the other.
It is a popular beach for snorkelers. People were snorkelling in the middle of the bay as well as on both the right and left sides. On the left side were some tide pools and I saw fish and a turtle in the area.
Though there are no facilities (bathrooms), Napili Bay is a great place to choose for beach time for a few hours.Written 5 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Banyan Tree Park is home to the largest Banyan Tree in the United States. It provides shade and is a popular meeting place. The regular craft fair and art shows have been suspended. This tree is healthy and well maintained. At sunset the birds fly into the tree to sleep. There is a unique view of the tree from the 2nd floor of the Historic Lahaina courthouse or from Cool Cat Cafe.Written 24 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Have you ever wanted to try something unique and not just a typical swim with the turtles or go to a Luau (don’t get me wrong, those are wonderful things to do in Maui) but learning about the history of Maui related to all things coconuts was a wonderful decision for us to visit Maui Coconut Tour at Punakea Palms.
Our tour guide, Scott, blew my mind with all his detailed knowledge about coconuts! Their lifecycle, processing, flavors, etc. I already loved coconuts but now even more obsessed.
It’s absolutely worth your time and money and visit Maui Coconut Tour at Punakea Palms!Written 7 July 2023
- This was an easy hike along the beautiful coastline. It didn’t take long and we were lucky to score parking. A lot of hikers were bringing snorkel gear. We wore our swimsuits and took a dip/jump into the bay at the end. Wear tennis shoes! Leave the flips flops at home for now.Written 16 July 2023
- I was on Maui for a week . I recommend an around the island land tour AND a helicopter tour . Air tours are so much fun . Book a mid morning air tour.Written 28 July 2023
- Directions were very clear to the farm. Host was exceptional. Very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. We were all adults and had a blast. Lots of opportunities to pet, hold, brush and feed multiple animals. Recommend tennis shoes as walking is required. Beautiful views and a very calming experience .Written 2 December 2023
- What a FUN experience! Gage was.our glass blowing teacher. He was just the right amount of personable, humorous, helpful, and informative. I made a fish and walked away with a great vacation keepsake, along with a memorable experience. Check out the Staub Gallery in downtown Lahaina too!Written 9 August 2023
- When I went to Lahaina back in 2018, Baby Beach was one of my favorite beaches. My girlfriend’s little 7 year-old son loved it. Although it’s a fun beach for children, it’s great for adults like myself too. A lot of shallow areas that are knee-deep, warm water and areas on land to have lunch and/or sunbathe. One of my favorite places in Maui.Written 11 August 2023
- One of our favorite experiences on our trip! Hiking around this area was beautiful and a party for the senses. Highly recommend.Written 8 October 2023