Top Attractions in Kilauea
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- This Breathtaking place give a wonderful variety all in one stop. Incredible Birds, varied vistas beyond description, nice people, easy accessWritten 21 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had a bad fall while walking the self-guided tour here. So embarrassing! The staff were so kind and they did all they could to help me. Really appreciative of them. They even gave us a private tour to make up for what I wasn’t able to see. This place is absolutely gorgeous! A must when you’re in the area.Written 9 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This tour is not to be missed!!!
First off, the sugarloaf white pineapples are so much better than what you're used to that it defies description.
Secondly, the tour is an absolute blast. The farm is in an unbelievably beautiful part of Kauai. During the tour you learn all about the history and science of sugarloaf pineapples. You get to plant, harvest and eat sugarloaf pineapples. The whole experience is amazing. I could not recommend a tour more highly.Written 28 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A bit out of the way, but well worth it! - Beautiful farm and highly recommend the Noni leather and lotions. A bit skeptical, but after trying the products now for 3 weeks, I can honestly attest they can improve ones well being.
A nice walk at the farm.Written 4 March 2020
- I love this hike. It's easy and beautiful and a treat after some grueling hiking all week. The end at the dam is magical.Written 1 September 2022
- We had a great time with Captain Pepe whose boat handling skills were amazing and he is super knowledgeable about the island. Boat was just the right size and crew member (can’t remember his name) was also super knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. We had great weather which def helped! Recommended the morning excursion as winds almost always build in the afternoon!Written 22 September 2022
- This farm is a great place to visit for all ages. Our group ranged from 2 to 60. We all enjoyed holding the baby chicks and goats. The granddaughters got to feed the big goats. A lot of great samples of fruits and juices. My favorite was sampling the goat cheese. We got to sample 6 different kinds. All were good. You can buy them there, but going to purchases mine at the local farm market. Our guide was very knowledgeable about the different fruit trees, very interesting.
It was a little hard to find. Probably need a bigger sign to where to turn, but worth trip.Written 3 January 2020
- A really beautiful place to play mini-golf! It's neither too simple nor too challenging (though my ball ended up in the water once) and in the morning hours not too hot to enjoy. The additional information given on Hawaiian history and plants was also quite interesting.Written 10 August 2022
- I've been more than halfway around the world and have been on hundreds of beaches. This was by far one of the best views at a beach I've ever been to. Other things make it not the best beach I've ever been to. It was a little rough water the day we were there. The parking is limited. The walk to the shady areas not bad. But the views are worth it. People were snorkeling near the reef area. For us just a wade into the water and looking at the view in front of us was great. Made us very happy to be there.Written 10 May 2022
- Breathtaking beach and wonderful shallow river for kids to lay in, paddle up, and play in. Great rope swing for the kids as well as wonderful surf. Dolphins often in the Bay in the am.Written 21 August 2022
- Was in neighborhood and luckily was able to jump into their tea tasting which was really just 2 teas and sampling some of their other products. Was always interested in plant medicine and was geeking out with their concoctions and tinctures and being surrounded by the plants they harvest from. Website has picture directory of plants-so fascinating to so many exotic plants available on farm. Is a farm so I got bug bites afterwards just FYI (ants? mosaquitos? etc).Written 26 December 2021
- We hiked down the path next to the Westin at Princeville to get to Wyllie’s Beach. It was pretty steep at some points and we saw an older couple turn back. It is worth the hike! We strolled along Wyllie beach and saw lots of crabs that scurried away as we approached. We were able to cross the channel and also explore Anini beach. There were a couple downpours when we were there and we were happy to find nearby tree cover.Written 7 September 2019
- We visited the Kong Lung Market Center a couple times - we ate at the Bistro and the Kilauea Bakery (a few times for the guava chocolate macaroons). We bought some gifts at the Kong Lung Trading company and loved the Black Dog Gallery.Written 6 September 2019
- Glad we took to hike out to the point. Most people do not get to see this. We watched some groups turn back while looking at the path ahead of them. But we go on adventures. I would recommend for those who adventure and are sure footed to go beyond your fears and adventure out. You MUST go at low tide and make sure it's not coming in while you're there. We wore our beach shoes and really wish I had hiking sandal's with some support. The edges and formation of lava rock is not the easiest on the feet without support. We made it out to the end and it was worth our effort. Park at Quarry Beach and cross the river then up the bulkhead and follow the fencing until you reach the lava field. Then just watch your step. Had a video but not allowed to upload.Written 10 May 2022
- Went here in the Saturday . There was lots of Fresh produce , fresh baked bread and treats , & nice people , definitely worth a visit!Written 7 February 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Kilauea
- The best day trips from Kilauea according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Best of Kauai Tour by Land and River
- Kauai North Shore Private Guided Tour with Hotel or Port Pick-up
- Kauai Movie Adventure w/ Lunch
- Kauai East Side and North Shore Private Guided Tour
- Kauai Audio Driving Private Tour