Top Attractions in Honomu
What travellers are saying
- This was my first time to zip line and I really enjoyed myself. I am local gal from this island and I would do it again. The staff, Sydney, Avery, Kayden, & Maika’i were awesome!!! Sydney & Avery were hilarious. Kayden was so friendly, come to find out he is my daughter’s classmate from Hilo High. Maika’i’s hospitality by sharing us the taste of different exotic fruits guava, ice cream bean, & starfruit.Written 16 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Did this hike with our 13 & 15 year olds - for the careful and adventurous but we had a blast. Used the great directions in the previous reviews - crucial because there is no cell service and we had to drive into an area with service to clarify where we were going. The path down is at the southeast corner of the first bridge - Nanue is carved into the middle of the bridge on both sides. It took us about 20 minutes to get upstream to the falls. Rock scrambling the whole time. Mosquitoes, slippery rocks, amazing jungle, beautiful falls, and a cool (cold) into the pool at the falls.Written 22 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We spent only a short time here while making a driving tour. It was Worth a quick stop to see the beach from another point.Written 6 November 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Free to play with baby goats. My daughter was obsessed. The owner was so friendly and helpful. We bought some cheese and carmels and they are out of this world. Would def recommend and return. Thank you for a great afternoonWritten 20 January 2023
- Excellent company. We didn't actually go on the Hawaii Zipline tour on the Big Island. I made an advanced reservation but only realized the night beforehand that I had made a mistake. Our cruise ship was on a different island (Kauai) that day. I called and asked for an exception to allow cancellation on the same day, and it was approved some time later. We wound up getting the zipline tour the same company offered on Kauai (Shaka Zipline tour). The tour was wonderful, and I'd believe would be equally good by Hawaii Zipline.Written 10 January 2023
- This was a very cool shop while it was here. But alas, the proprietors have flown the coop and taken up residence in California.Written 13 September 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Honomu
- The best outdoor activities in Honomu according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Honomu on Tripadvisor
- The best day trips from Honomu according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- All Hawaii Self-Guided Driving Tours Bundle
- Explore the Pit of Fire in Leilani Estates & Fissure 8 (Hawaii)
- Hilo Culture, Legends, & More Day Tour (Hawaii)
- The most popular things to do in Honomu with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Honomu on Tripadvisor
Honomu Attractions Information
|Local Time||Saturday 12:06 AM|