- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Really liked the history in this museum. The upstairs used to be a roller skating rink in the 1930s. The disco ball is still on the ceiling! It also was the Wyoming Armory. In the 1960s and 1970s it was a dance hall. You can see the 2 headed calf born on a homestead. Dinosaur bones and much more!Written 21 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The Pioneer BW desk clerk suggested I try the Pub for a burger. I opted for a Montana craft brew called Moose Drool with a southwestern burger and no sides. I was overwhelmed by the 3/4 pound monster the server brought out. It was accompanied with lettuce, tomato, pickles, and as much ketchup or mustard as I wanted. The beer was refreshingly very cold. The burger was delicious, but I opted for a take-away container so I could have the rest of it the next evening after being out in the field from day break to dark. Even nuked in the BW microwave, it was still very good. Are you hungry?Written 12 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Nice quilt shop...even for wives with accompanying husbands. Lots of fabric, patterns and kits. If you're going to pass thru, stop for a look. You'll probably find something you need or want just like we did.Written 12 August 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This was not nay an experience but a quest, but we found it. If you enjoy out of the way, out of the ordinary, sites, then Mother Featherlegs grave is fir you. She was a prostitute and madam. They allowed her to operate her brothel because she financed the town water system ( bought most of the bonds).. A very colorful lady .Written 11 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.